Major setback =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major setback =(

For getting the car show ready. I realize i havent been around the forums as much as id like but i was still getting my car ready to show pretty soon. But a couple days ago, i let my bro borrow the car. Never again.

wow. sorry to hear.

look at the bright side ... you now have an excuse to get carbon fiber hood and new paintjob! hehe

Comment

here's the thing.. I just got the whole car repainted for haters crashing into my car then running away and keyeing it. The paint was brand new for like about 1 month before this

Comment

damn. That's why I don't like to borrow my car to anybody. sorry to see that mang. How the hell did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by mutantblack View Post
          damn. That's why I don't like to borrow my car to anybody. sorry to see that mang. How the hell did that happen?
          he claims that he lost control in the back roads and hit a wall

Comment

time to go widebody! heheh

Comment

i dont see why this is a setback. Make him pay for the damages.

Comment

^+1.

Comment

yea he's responsible.

Comment

oh i know he knows what he has to do already. its just the time thats goin to take to repaint and reclear the whole car again.. ill get going again.. soon enough

Comment

sorry to hear but least it aint a write off and you can go wide arch if you like
                      the color is nice imo
                      looks like it went into a bush a tree would have mangeld the car id of tought

Comment

Oh man, that isn't cool ):

But like everyone has said, maybe it's time for some dramatic changes in the appearance of your vehicle! Carbon fiber is your friend!

Comment

Goodluck!

Comment

Working...
                          X