Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA nissan GT-R+ VDC off= 20k from your pocket!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA nissan GT-R+ VDC off= 20k from your pocket!!

ok... heres the deal... i we working at elk grove nissan when the gt-r's came in... there is one master tech that was allowed to drive and perform the P.D.I ( pre-delivery inspect or something like that??) so when i test drove it...jk when the tech went for training he was told the good, the bad and the ugly...

one of those uglies is the VDC.. if you (an gt-r owner) drive/ launch with the vdc off warranty will not cover the damage... i think it take only 10 times til the tranny and diff goes out.

beware!!

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25361

heres a guy that has this exact problem

I've actually heard that the GTR has major transmission problems since it's initial launch in Japan. A friend of mine who is a racecar driver in Japan told me that Nissan was scrambling at the time to find a solution before the car officially launched in the United States. Looks like they didn't solve it...

Besides...I never drive my GTR with VDC off....

in gran turisumo...

Comment

wow... I guess there's a reason why Nissan says to leave the VDC on...

Comment

another fyi for us gt-r owners...

dealership owners/ managers/ sales management/ master techs took a class about the gt-r and got to test dive the vehicle...

the vehicles that we're test droven ALREADY had their trannys replaced!!! hahaha the replacement could of been once or twice by the time elk grove nissans tech got to drive the car.

your better of getting a R34...

Comment

Working...
        X