another accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup..yah it's a nice car isn't in

Pretty much had to fabricate a bracket to bolt to the stock mount and the brake caliper..

Did all the measurements, etc..took it to a machine shop to make the bracket.

Had to find the right rotor / hub...Took about 1-2 weeks with a ruler to measure everything..

P.S. I know I know..it's been a long time...James bug me about V2O so I decided to see how you guys are doing..50/50 about tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by sqt View Post
      Sup..yah it's a nice car isn't in

Pretty much had to fabricate a bracket to bolt to the stock mount and the brake caliper..

Did all the measurements, etc..took it to a machine shop to make the bracket.

Had to find the right rotor / hub...Took about 1-2 weeks with a ruler to measure everything..

P.S. I know I know..it's been a long time...James bug me about V2O so I decided to see how you guys are doing..50/50 about tonight..
      does your hand brake still work? i know the hand brake on some cars doesn't work when custom upgraded to bbk.

Comment

Nope, hand brake does not work..I have seen on BMWs with custom rear big brake, they have 2 calipers.

One for the braking, and one small one for the Ebrake. I guess I could have gone that route, but the fabricating of that bracket will be pretty hard.

p.s..that would be so bad ass though.

Comment

i see. thank you for the info. wish i could check out your accord in person on of these days.

Comment

Yah, maybe at a show :P but I don't know..

Anybody that knows a guy to do a smog without the car, let me know Hopefully under $300.00

The car haven't been registered for like 3 years.

If you plan to fix up your car a lot (turbo, gas cap, etc)...keep in mind it might not pass smog anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by sqt View Post
              Yah, maybe at a show :P but I don't know..

Anybody that knows a guy to do a smog without the car, let me know Hopefully under $300.00

The car haven't been registered for like 3 years.

If you plan to fix up your car a lot (turbo, gas cap, etc)...keep in mind it might not pass smog anymore..

PM me, I have one in LA and one in OC. 200$ or less. Will discuss further privately

Comment

Working...
              X