traffic lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traffic lawyer

Anyone here use a traffic lawyer to get a moving violation dismissed or changed to a non-moving violation? I got cited for 21651a1 which is crossing a divided highway.

basically crossed a double yellow to make a u-turn.

my guy i used in the past used to charge 500/violation, but now he wants 1100...I've used him before so he said he'd charge 1000 instead...

anyways, if anyone can help that'd be great. bail is due by 12/16/08. to the superior court out in Moreno Valley, CA (inland empire)

TIA,

Ian

Hey whats up bro... I got the right guy for you.... 411 MR TICKET in San Diego. He just got my buddy's red light camera ticket dismissed. He normally charges $100 bucks a ticket and he takes care of everything. Let me know if you have any other questions

Comment

^can your buddy take care of my speeding ticket by CHP?

Comment

ya.... go to the website.. http://www.mrtrafficticket.com/

They will do pretty much any traffic related ticket.

Comment

can he dismiss a wrongful non correctable violation? ;]

Comment

Mr. Ticket is in SD tho, does he take care of OC people too?

Comment

HachiPower..... I would reccomend calling him and asking.. im not too sure. Be ready to fax in your ticket though.

and CL9.... Im not too sure how far he goes out... Im sure it wont be a problem though

Comment

they usually just lawyer farms. they just contract out.

Comment

I used an atty in San Dimas for a few tickets. Both ended with positive results.

Comment

I found one guy local to the court I have to goto for $500 bucks! And I don't even have to pay bail because apparently when you go through an attorney, you get a bail waiver!

this other lawyer I used to use wanted to charge me 1100 + bail. The attorney I plan to use says that he's scamming me and doesn't even go to court. He basically just submits a trial by declaration and overcharges for it.

as for 4mrticket, i HEAR he only operates in SD county so I didn't think to use him. Maybe I'm wrong though so who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                      I found one guy local to the court I have to goto for $500 bucks! And I don't even have to pay bail because apparently when you go through an attorney, you get a bail waiver!
                      Bail gets waived until the outcome, which is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by IntegraGSR23 View Post
                        Bail gets waived until the outcome, which is a good thing
                        yeah that's what Imeant. my old attorney never told me that. lol

Comment

Ok I just called and if its outside of San Diego they require you to go to their office to discuss case.. But they WILL take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by IntegraGSR23 View Post
                            I used an atty in San Dimas for a few tickets. Both ended with positive results.
                            Hey Damon, how much does your guy charge? I need some help here.

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid cl9 View Post
                              hey damon, how much does your guy charge? I need some help here.
                              $500

Comment

Working...
                              X