Got room for another photographer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got room for another photographer?

Wasup guys, just moved down here from the midwest and trying to feel my way around Cali. My name is Adam Cha, a photographer from Fresno California. I would like to extend an invitation to you guys within 5hr drive from Fresno, for a FREE photoshoot. Take a look at my work below and let me know if anyone's interested.

The rest of my work is here in this link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30361697@N03/

Last edited by TYC; 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM.

awesome photography Adam

Comment

Welcome to the forums Adam. Awesome pictures and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

those are some nice shows Adam. i'm going to Fresno tomorrow for Thanksgiving. aint it just 3.5 hrs drive? lol

Comment

Amazing.. love that first garage pic... reminds me of being in a video game

Comment

Originally posted by aznfunkyflip View Post
            those are some nice shows Adam. i'm going to Fresno tomorrow for Thanksgiving. aint it just 3.5 hrs drive? lol
            not for us in San Diego lol

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys, they mean a lot to me.

aznfunkyflip, I take it you wont be bringing your car to Fresno will you? If so, I know that eating turkey wont be the only thing "we" will be doing that day right?

Tim, I hope I'll enjoy my stay here as well too. I only wished that I would have came aboard earlier as James just invited me to tonight's V20 event as his VIP guest photographer. I'm gonna shoot him my number and seeing that it's a very last minute thing, hopefully I can pull some strings and meet some of you guys tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by TYC View Post
                Thanks for all the kind words guys, they mean a lot to me.

aznfunkyflip, I take it you wont be bringing your car to Fresno will you? If so, I know that eating turkey wont be the only thing "we" will be doing that day right?

Tim, I hope I'll enjoy my stay here as well too. I only wished that I would have came aboard earlier as James just invited me to tonight's V20 event as his VIP guest photographer. I'm gonna shoot him my number and seeing that it's a very last minute thing, hopefully I can pull some strings and meet some of you guys tonight!
                yea should try to come out, will be tons of nice cars and lots of fun tonight

Comment

o man I bought a new camera and I want to learn how to do that! Maybe you can teach me? Haha. Great looking pictures!

Comment

lenses and post processing Chappy Chapstick!

Comment

^ haha that's easy to say. Teach me.

Comment

Hybridz:

Just got off the phone with our new photographer. I'm happy to announce we have another official Team Hybrid photographer that will be coming out tonight to document the event, party with us and get to know our family. His name is Adam Cha and he will also be bring his wife, Payeng. Please make them feel at home. He will be doing all he can to capture our night, make rounds with me as well as some of you in order to capture all the special moments that we will all witness in 8 hours. This could be a start to a beautiful new relationship.

After the event is over, Adam should have pics uploaded and posted up on our forums in about a week. Again, lets give him a warm welcome into our family and esp. when you see him & his wife in person tonight.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome Adam.

Comment

sweet! :] i never really see pics that get taken posted

Comment

sweet so I'm off da hook for tonight...for once I want to party without worrying bout missing a perfect photoshoot. Not to mention, be in the picture (especially with da models)...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X