Angry Iraqi throws shoes at Bush in Baghdad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Iraqi throws shoes at Bush in Baghdad

President Bush made an unannounced farewell visit Sunday to Baghdad, Iraq, where he met with Iraqi leaders, talked to the media and joked after a man threw shoes at him. The man was dragged out screaming after throwing the shoes. As the man continued to scream from another room, Bush said: "That was a size 10 shoe he threw at me, you may want to know."
    Video: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...ml#cnnSTCVideo - CNN.com
    Source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/...raq/index.html - CNN.com

haha already saw that

our president has good reflexes! haha

if al-Zeidi really wanted to hit Bush, he should sat closer and he should had both shoes off and ready instead of taking the time to take them off his feet haha lol jk

Comment

Motion to sentence angry Iraqi with pre-2003 Baath Party punishments. Kill him, kill his family, kill his extended family, kill his pet goat, and raze his village to the ground. It's obvious the Iraqi prefers Saddam over America.

Comment

Throwing a shoe to the Iraqi's is like the biggest insult ever.

Comment

I think American forces should raid the dude's ass and beat his family down with army boots.

See how he likes it.

Comment

it would've been funnier if Bush took off his own shoes and began throwing it at the guy...

Comment

i didn't know bush was part of the matrix hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 6s_wagon View Post
                it would've been funnier if Bush took off his own shoes and began throwing it at the guy...
                but his shoes probably are worth more than the village the guy is from

Comment

yeah someone in saudi arabia offered $10M

Comment

Working...
                  X