Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys long time no see!!

hey hybrid!!
    I know it's been a long while since any one other than a couple people have seen me. I've been so busy with school and I really felt like if my car isn't ready and I have alot of things to do in school and my dance team, I shouldn't have to drive 4 hours every month and pay more money when I don't even get a chance to go to shows or meetings. So, I guess i'm a retired member for the mean while ^ ^. Good news though, I do finally have rims, lowered my car, system, just got a new front lip and errm...fog lights? hahaha slow progress, but then again I don't have a nice paying job like majority of you older people do!! haha. I miss all of you guys though. I never regret joining hybrid because even when I spun out in the rain on the freeway last year, Red was there to pick me up in the rain and take me safely home. you guys really are my second family though and trust me, I won't be very far away ^ ^. and yes, i'll be comming back. I don't know when, but when my car is ready i'll be ready. can't stay too far from my second family right? lol you guys are the best though, keep your head up and i'll see you guys at a meeting sooner than you know it

p.s.
    next time i will bring someone to come w/ me to m1 or any other autobody while doing my car. -.- i felt like such a newbie and I have no clue if i'm paying too much or too little lol. thank you again James, my god brother Em, and Eric and everyone else for all the help on my first lip. hahaha yes, i should have had a little more communication with you james lol thank you any ways.
    Last edited by Minty; 12-27-2008, 02:40 PM.

hahah back from the dead...glad you took the time to write that to the hybridz.

hope to have you back in action soon

Comment

hope your doing fine mintra! always holla if you need help

Comment

glad to hear you are doing good Minty.. actually i will be working in Merced next month so maybe i will see you

Comment

PSH! I gave you directions to Dustin's house for xmas party. what a waste of time! haha jk. slow down on the road yeah?

Comment

hahahaha sorry, i was thinking about going, but then again it is like the weekend before my final lol >.< thank you though ian!

and dustin, .... "penguin" eh??.. lol, any hooOoooo. hit me up when you go to merced though! what will you be doing there any way?

and tim.... where were u when I ordered my lip?! lol I might as well buy a better lip for the labor cost. lol jk jk jk thank you for the offer

Comment

lol yah its dustin...i am going to be opening a hotel right off the 99 and childs

Comment

lol how was i supposed to know when your doing something :P you have to let me know in order for the help to be there haha

Comment

dustin hoook it up!!!! i kno exactly where that is kinda. near a mc donalds huh lol! if you're opening up a hotel up there do you think you can help out w/ a venue for my dance team's club fundraiser??

Comment

yah thats exactly where it is... actually the hotel does have a meeting room but i am not sure how big of a room you need and what for

Comment

oh and.... are there any job oppportunities you can help me with there? ^ ^ ::innocent smile:: lol it's hard to get a job in merced ::tear::. it's actually for a club event we hold every year, but i don't thin it would be big enough so it's ok ^ ^. what's your number?

Comment

yah i can probably help with that one as well... give it a couple weeks till i am working there and if you stop by and get an application and give it to me i can pass it along to the manager of the hotel my number is 714-334-3133

Comment

Working...
                        X