Need some advise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advise...

Fellas, My goal is to have a show and go car. The theme of the car is "clean but can represent at the same time". The only thing left on my list are track approved bucket seats, custom roll cage, custom paint and may be upgrade my OEM Brembo brakes.

I'm planning to do a custom paint "HOK kandy tangerine" next month with some aggressive offset black wheels from J-line. I'm positive that this will get done in the next month or 2, but advise is needed if I'm on the right path of a show/go worthy car? also bodykit is a no go for me, my urethane veilside front lip is enough for me...nothing against bodykit just not the route I'm going with. Some veilside underwings and a rear TS diffuser maybe...but still not sure.

Discuss...

i would do the diffuser and underwings. If a body kit is DEFINITELY not an option for you then at least the lip kit stuff will suffice. Jline and HOK is always nice. Upgrade the OEM brakes. They're better

Comment

When I inquired about JLines with some of the big boys of Hybrid and others from different shops, they said "No. Go with something else." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        i would do the diffuser and underwings. If a body kit is DEFINITELY not an option for you then at least the lip kit stuff will suffice. Jline and HOK is always nice. Upgrade the OEM brakes. They're better
        Any other "HOK" paint color you recommend? I'll keep the underwings/rear diffuser in mind...

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
        When I inquired about JLines with some of the big boys of Hybrid and others from different shops, they said "No. Go with something else." LOL
        Volks/Works, good enough?

Thanks fellas.

Comment

you should look into the Newest edition of the voltex kit/ diffuser for the Z. It's crazy!!!

also for wheels...why not some AME?

Comment

I too wanted Jline, then Jeff yelled at me ... now i don't want anymore

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
              you should look into the Newest edition of the voltex kit/ diffuser for the Z. It's crazy!!!

also for wheels...why not some AME?
              +1 Voltex kits are not only super sexy for show, but also functional.

+1 on AME wheels as well. You can run a Endless/AME/Zeal setup for super function and show appeal at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X