im looking for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im looking for this?

Has anyone seen this out there or know of a place that may carry it........... crystalheadvodka? its vodks in a really cool crystal scull. i want to buy some for our bar hehe

Bevmo has it for about about $40-$50. If you dont have a Bevmo up there im sure you can order it thru their online store.

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
      Bevmo has it for about about $40-$50. If you dont have a Bevmo up there im sure you can order it thru their online store.
      kool thnx yeah i dont know of any out here so il check that out online

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
        Thnx yeah i picked one up at the BEVMO in santa clarita. its vodka in a cool crystal skull. now im looking to get the ED HARDY vodka.

Comment

santa clarita FTMFW!!! lol thats home for me Your in reseda? i know you go to Hooka Source! do you know dex?

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
            santa clarita FTMFW!!! lol thats home for me Your in reseda? i know you go to Hooka Source! do you know dex?
            Yeah i grew up in scv. we own a home in valencia and my family lives there so i picked it up there.

Im at reseda and mission hills lol i have 3 buildings thats 2 apts. hooka? dont know about that if u mean hooker eww thats sick lol

Robin

Comment

lol welll sounds sick..my parents are in palmdale...i ued to go to reseda blvd alll the time.. hooka source is THE best hooka lounge in cali... also the 24 bowling and Sanam Lahuangs has THE best thai tea

well man im coming out there this weekend for easter! too bad i dont have my S2000 yet..im taking the train FTL

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
                lol welll sounds sick..my parents are in palmdale...i ued to go to reseda blvd alll the time.. hooka source is THE best hooka lounge in cali... also the 24 bowling and Sanam Lahuangs has THE best thai tea

well man im coming out there this weekend for easter! too bad i dont have my S2000 yet..im taking the train FTL
                oh yeah well as far as hooka lounge wouldnt know since im a girl but yeah scv is ok i bit to busy now.

Comment

Working...
                X