Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found this on craigslist

Saw this ad on craigslist! Pauls Evo is there

VIS / AIT / ExtremeDimensions / Wings West Body Kits @ LOW LOW PRICES! - $1 (Walnut)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: see below
    Date: 2009-04-07, 3:54PM PDT

We are one of the biggest retail sales/wholesale distributor for VIS, AIT, Extreme Dimensions & Wings West Body Kits in SoCal

We offer the Best Pricing & Quality for our customers GUARANTEED
    *Sure to beat or match ANY competitor pricings!!*
    ( Wai - 626-945-0794 )

We carry the Latest and Most Popular styles available plus all aftermarket body parts from our Major distributors. Please call to check availability
    *Our parts are guaranteed Top Quality Polyfiber / Duraflex and Fitment*

Last edited by CaliforniaTT; 04-08-2009, 12:23 AM.

I found this too! and old team member from my old team is selling his si on the CL. i know a&a did the paint and body work. and the work on the widebody xb too that the president drove a&a did as well but that got repoed back to the real owner. we were going to take over the payments of that wide body xb that was once teins but he gave it to someone on another team..........darn. but heres the si adrians selling.

Comment

hummm u spend a lot of time on craigslist? lol

Comment

lol i know adrian. i met him and his wife the day of the fast n furious audition. y is he selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
          hummm u spend a lot of time on craigslist? lol
          LOL yes sorry when Damians playing xbox i look on CL to see if there is anything good any deals. thats how i got my last 3 cars and my new srt4 projector headlights for my other projects but yes i love to shop there. its sad to say but its desperate times and people are letting things go for cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
            lol i know adrian. i met him and his wife the day of the fast n furious audition. y is he selling?
            prob because he has a baby now but im really surprised hes selling it. but since Hyzone broke up alot of the cars are gone so maybe hes moving on away from the scene.

Comment

Working...
            X