so cal san fernando valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so cal san fernando valley

We are lonley down here in the san fernando valley. we are hoping we will find a couple prospects out here this way. we have seen some nice cars like a couple mercedes,caymens,and others that we may hit up this way. also our homes are open to anyone wanting to come down and kick it and work on the cars ,play games,drink whatever. we have tons of space being property managers and we can pretty much do whatever so dont hesitate. we will be working on both cars soon so if anyone wants to come down we will have fun
    Last edited by CaliforniaTT; 04-19-2009, 12:49 AM.

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
    We are lonley down here in the san fernando valley. we are hoping we will find a couple prospects out here this way. we have seen some nice cars like a couple mercedes,caymens,and others that we may hit up this way. also our homes are open to anyone wanting to come down and kick it and work on the cars ,play games,drink whatever. we have tons of space being property managers and we can pretty much do whatever so dont hesitate. we will be working on both cars soon so if anyone wants to come down we will have fun
    did yall move?

Comment

mission hills/reseda...that's close by! =)

Comment

no we didnt move,the thing is we live in reseda but the mission hills building is our other place,is actually where the cars are,we dont trust our reseda building people,to much hating he he,specially been the buildings manager,people look into that a lot,so i gotta keep my hobbie a little under the table of my business
        but either mission hills or reseda all those zones we are around from north hollywood to santa clarita

Comment

i'm actually only about an hour away from reseda. I'm down to go out there have a couple cold ones hang out.. cruise. I just cant hit up clubs yet since im not 21 yet

Comment

nice i used to live in sylmar and arleta. I know a couple peeps looking to rent some apartments. i'll hit u up

Comment

Working...
            X