"Hybrid" dsm for sale On CL ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hybrid" dsm for sale On CL ???

Been looking for to buy a 1990 turbo eclipse again and found this on craigslist
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/1136202405.html
    Is it a Member's/ex-member's car or just somebody with a fake Hybrid banner???

LMFAO... thats not ours

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      LMFAO... thats not ours
      I should give him a call and ask WTF he's rep'in our team logo on that N/a Pos eclipse Huh ???

Comment

you should ask to see it... ask bs questions like what kind of built motor... just bs lol "hybrid is known for EVERYTHING done to cars! what kind of paint blah blah

Comment

its some dude isiah. I should go take a look at it since im in the same lil city..

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
            its some dude isiah. I should go take a look at it since im in the same lil city..
            Yeah go take a look and bring a razor scrapper and make him scrape that fake hybrid banner off his car

Comment

stop making fun of my beater. im trying to sell it to pay rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                stop making fun of my beater. im trying to sell it to pay rent.
                Is that really your car ??? I just want to know if it belongs to real hybrid or just somebody posing .

Comment

No way.... that's not yours is it Ian??

Comment

LOL @ Ian

Comment

That is my car, however it is not a real "eclipse" i had my rx7 converted and now trying to recoup money from the failed project.

Comment

lol i called him. he says he'll take the banner off before he sells it. he claims he bought it at an auction. asked if it was a former car of the team and said no. sounds like hes just a guy who buys and sells from auctions. i dunno jay, what you think, next dsm build for you? meanorangedsm? it could work. lol

Comment

It's retired co-leader Jason MacGill's 1G. He has a 2G and a shit load of Evos.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSD316 View Post
                            lol i called him. he says he'll take the banner off before he sells it. he claims he bought it at an auction. asked if it was a former car of the team and said no. sounds like hes just a guy who buys and sells from auctions. i dunno jay, what you think, next dsm build for you? meanorangedsm? it could work. lol
                            Yeah , gank that motor , shave the engine bay , 2.3 stroker motor+gt35r and leave the outside just like it is .

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
                              It's retired co-leader Jason MacGill's 1G. He has a 2G and a shit load of Evos.
                              yeah i seen his 2G and His EVO's, cant miss those. Especially his GG IX or his AW X.

Comment

Working...
                              X