you're opinions PLEASE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're opinions PLEASE...

ok ok so i'm looking into getting a datsun.. i checked one out yesterday and after he took me for a little spin on some twisties i fell in love.. the only issues are purely cosmetic, and the parts the parts that matter the most to me are perfecr.. he even told me he garuntees that it has no mechanical issues whatsoever(even in his ad lol)

anywho.. let me know what you think.. here is an older video of the car.. since then he's put a new suspension on it that lowers it to about a 2-3 inch clearance on the back tires lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqB17L-md3M

oh he has 4 piston calipers and slotted &drilled rotors all around, urethane bushings, eibach and prosport(i think) suspension so not only does it go.. it handles and stops nicely

Comment

thats the homie jose's car right? if so he is such a legit dude. and his work is good

Comment

um not sure his name but jose would fit him.. lives in chula vista.. you know him? (lol he told me his name but at the time i was fixated on the car and didn't even pay attention))

Comment

yeah thats superdunners off sdrev mike. hes a cool guy. pretty nice guy.

Comment

so then you agree.. the car is a sound car.. nothing hidden to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSD316 View Post
              yeah thats superdunners off sdrev mike. hes a cool guy. pretty nice guy.
              yeah his names jose lol he's done a bunch of polishing stuff for me. He's a legit guy, if he ever pulled some shady shit i would DEFINITELY be surprised

Comment

lol i talked to him some more today.. i go to the field tomorrow morning and still have to sell my car.. can't even touch it till the 9th when i get back.. grrr.. i hop eit's stil there.. he has 2 people interested he says.

anyone wanna gimme a 4500 loan and go get it for me.. then hold on to it lol

Comment

on the video it says its sold?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
                    on the video it says its sold?
                    yeah it was the original video from when he bought it.

Comment

i remember seeing that car at joes. sounds badass.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSD316 View Post
                        yeah it was the original video from when he bought it.
                        oh ok kool yeah looks nice grab it!

Comment

Working...
                        X