Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer

Does anyone know a detailer that can do a great wax and polish for the TT?
    it needs it bad but want it pretty close by to our valley or one that can come to our property.

At some point, you'll probably be sent to Meguiar's training for a team meeting. Just learn to do it yourself.

Comment

Meguiars day is open for everyone to learn

but they're asking for someone who can detail the car...i dont know of any sorry guys. Im sure someone else will kno someone

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
        At some point, you'll probably be sent to Meguiar's training for a team meeting. Just learn to do it yourself.

We know how too but dont have the time during the week somtimes. we went to about 4 classes up at meguiars with mike it was fun we learned alot. we just wanted to have a really good job done before shows

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          Meguiars day is open for everyone to learn

but they're asking for someone who can detail the car...i dont know of any sorry guys. Im sure someone else will kno someone
          thats ok thanks anyway,i would love to find one that comes to the house
          that i can trust

Comment

good thing i detail cars on the side.. haha!! reseda right? Full in and out detail or what were you looking to get?

Comment

pretty much outside,the car haves a lot of swirls all around and they just wont go away,can you helps us with that?

Comment

Working...
              X