Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me get out of this, I am in love with a stripper.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get out of this, I am in love with a stripper.....

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732202

lol epic thread but i dont have time to read all the pages lol

they shoudl teach this in high school...class titled "How to avoid falling in love with a stripper/ prostitute...and online blogging" lol

Comment

PUHAHAHAHHAHA. Straight from T-Pain's song.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
        PUHAHAHAHHAHA. Straight from T-Pain's song.
        lol that's post #2 on the original thread oh man it happens though, it happens. I think i've spent $200 on a strip club thus far.. lol

Comment

Hahahahaha is this real?!?

Comment

lol its the best part when u hit the video and play while reading it.....

Comment

oh and Em, I only read 1st pg and skip to the last, it turned to be something else....
              theres a girl talking about how he suck his bf's dxxk and dare him to go to strip clubs etc and other guys were asking how good a sucker she is lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
                oh and Em, I only read 1st pg and skip to the last, it turned to be something else....
                theres a girl talking about how he suck his bf's dxxk and dare him to go to strip clubs etc and other guys were asking how good a sucker she is lmao.
                lol i musta skipped that part Crazy acura driving-girls... i luv them! haha

Comment

I didnt think it was a big deal he spent $200 one time and $160 the next time. The guys on that forum were tripping that he spent so much money.`

Comment

Rofl he got pwnt!

Comment

Working...
                    X