Z32 Twin Turbo Changeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 Twin Turbo Changeover

Here are a few pics of the anticipated changeover of the TT Z32...

Nice Pics...

But I can't see anything? is it my flourecent lamp or it's just me?

Comment

Uhm!!! Just go to my albums. It is easier...

Comment

Comment

All the pics are in my albums hahaha
          let me do some linkage

Comment

Comment

Comment

I figure these pics to be the most relevant pics.

Comment

nice bunny ears!

Comment

finally pics.. hehe.. that looks like fun. i've always wanted a lift. so i can double park hehe

Comment

Good stuff!

I'm keeping my Z an N/A for now. any chance you guys have some N/A injectors laying around? The previous owner put Pinktop Pythons in mine.

Comment

Whoah dude! What happend right there near the Flywheel? And for those who aren't familiar, engine removal maybe the ONLY way to change out the clutch on these VG motors

Oh, and I can't receive pics on my phone...the iPhone's only downfall...are these the pics you were sending?

Comment

We took off the clutch and flywheel just by removing the trans and some other components.
                          We just replaced the cooling and turbo lines along with some other lines.

Comment

So it turns out, Robert and I had to remove the lines we had previously swapped onto the new engine so we could remove the oil pan. When we were going to drop the engine in, we discovered a hole in the pan that had been patched up with some vulcanizing cement. -_-*

After that, I made a phone call and had to drive to Torrance to get another oil pan from where I got the engine. WHAT A MISSION!!! ANYBODY WANT ANY TOYOTA FIPG??? We get really good prices.

Comment

Working...
                            X