got a brembo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a brembo question

hey guys i have seen a few pic of the 2006+ running with brembo brakes and i have looked for months and can not find any???? were are they getting them

I dont know if I understand the question...

Comment

ok i saw another 06 eclipse using brembo brakes now i have looked every for even the main brembo site for brakes. and every were i look i cant find them so is their some place im not looking or is their something that i dont now. cus would love to use them if i can find them

Comment

Call your local Mitsubishi Dealer and ask them what other years (under '06) has the same break setup as yours. From there you can search for an older year set. I normally have to do this for my customers that want Big Break Upgrades... Especially those that get brand new cars where nothing has been developed for them yet. I tried looking myself but couldnt find anything but a set of KSports for you

Comment

ah ok cool ill have to do that then thank you very much

Comment

no prob. before you buy... PM me with the price quote and the model number of the set and i'll see if I can get you a better price.

Comment

cool thank you will i looked at the ksport and thats 5k so it will be some time before a a brake kits gets put on oh well one day me car will be that the way i want it part by part one part at a time lol. but when i find out ill let you know

Comment

Still looking for a BBK??? let me know I will hook you up with whatever you need.

Comment

i think the ones u see are off of a evo brembo. U need 'em? i got 'em, lol..

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                    i think the ones u see are off of a evo brembo. U need 'em? i got 'em, lol..
                    yup i think he has acouple of em

Comment

lol itll take me time so save for them

Comment

What you see could potentially be custom big brake kits (BBK) put on the new body Eclipse. It may be a common issue you'll run into due to the industries lack of aftermarket support for that particular vehicle. Try searching on Eclipse forums to see if anyone has posted do it yourself (DIY) threads.

What people are probably doing are using the calipers off an Evo, 350z or STI and getting a custom bracket made for the caliper itself. You could build a custom kit off a Brembo Gran Turisumo kit, but that would probably cost more. Not sure if you had any of this previous info, hope this post may have helped.

Comment

Working...
                        X