Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im alive!

Whatsup everyone!
    those who remember me, im alive, had to step back and handle "life" problems... but im back.

For those who dont know me yet, i live in san diego, drive a 99 honda civic that is currently in the body shop :/ i had a wreck, went under a toyota camry (yes under it, my car was dumped) so my whole front end body parts are smashed and looks like my car hit a semi. the good news is it will only cost me about 300 bucks to fix it and the inurance is paying off 85% of my loan and ill be paying off the rest so i can keep the car and not have it totaled out completely. i joined hybrid about a year ago (comming up soon) and have been around cars ever since i can remember. i am currently a service center manager at Valvoline Instant Oil Change on 32nd Street Naval base which is a 1,000,000.00 store, if not the biggest, one of the biggest store in my company. im 22 years old, turning 23 in december 9th, and plan on making a strong come back into Hybrid. anyways, just thought i would say hi to those who remember me, and hi to those i havent met yet. See you all soon!!

fernando

**edit**
    just looked at my info, and it has been a year since i joined

Comment

hey dude, welcome back! sorry to hear about your ride...i was wondering, i never see it there at your work when i come onto base. when did they say its going to be done?

Comment

Whatsup bro! Yea well the insurance is waiting on me so they can send the check to the lean holder and I'm gunna have to fix it myself

Comment

Wow.. Looks who's back. lol. Havnt heard or seen from you in a while. Glad your back though bro. Sorry to hear about the ride though. Atleast your good though, you know.

See you around.

Comment

Lol yes I'm back!! Lol see ya soon bro. Hopefully the civic will be alive in a few weeks!

Comment

Good luck on the Civic! Hopefully you'll win some trophies in the near future!

Comment

Working...
              X