Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Greg
    Born and raised in Nor Cal but live in Portland, Oregon . I've seen your Team at the Nor Cal HIN events I've attend with my Team. Team N.W.B. we were at San Mateo this year and our Subaru made it down for Pleasanton .

Hope to get to know and meet some of you at upcoming events next season here's a team pic and my links

[IMG][/IMG]

www.teamnwb.com

http://www.examiner.com/x-23886-Port...r-Car-Examiner

Cars as nice as these and I've never heard of nor seen them? Impossible. Thanks for stopping by and showing us. All 4 get 2 thumbs up from me.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Nice cars... Thanks for stopping by the forum!

James

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Cars as nice as these and I've never heard of nor seen them? Impossible. Thanks for stopping by and showing us. All 4 get 2 thumbs up from me.
        You may remember the Supra from features in PAS and Tunerzine as the Phoenix Gold Supra now sponsored by JVC was also at SEMA two of the last three years . The Subie was featured in PAS about 2or 3 issue's ago . All four have been featured in various mags . If you were at any of the HIN events in Nor Cal checkout our website and check out the photo's you will not only see Hybrid cars but you might remember seeing our team display at them . just click on the following links = Show tour, year in review , and gallery links for show coverage .

And thanks on the comments .

Comment

Nice cars!

Comment

Working...
          X