GROUP BUY!!! Works Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROUP BUY!!! Works Bell

Hello everybody, wanted to know if any Hybrids or friends are interested in a group buy on some Works Bell parts???

Ryan and I are already getting some quick releases and I will be getting a whole set.

All prices will be 15% of retail if more than 5 orders are made. This means ALL WORKS BELL products. Thank you!

Please put your name down along with the part numbers you are interested in. You can send payment through paypal to [email protected].

1. Fernando Montes (WB Complete Kit)
    2. Ryan Romaine (Rapfix II or QRS)
    Last edited by JdmGtDriver; 01-18-2010, 01:58 PM.

If enough people are interested I will be more than happy to give you guys a better price on a GB. Just let me know.. However, if you have a rep you are dealing with I don't want to step on their feet.....

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
      If enough people are interested I will be more than happy to give you guys a better price on a GB. Just let me know.. However, if you have a rep you are dealing with I don't want to step on their feet.....
      You just stepped on them...

Comment

lulz

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
          Should have PMed me -_-*

Comment

Anyway!!! Still up for grabs.

Comment

Bump!!!
              Last edited by JdmGtDriver; 01-18-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I want the team orange rapfix II but I won't be able to buy it for a few months.

Comment

I am getting the Works Bell complete kit I can still get it for you

Comment

Working...
                  X