VipdOut's intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VipdOut's intro

I made this video , was the first time putting together pictures ect and adding editing

Enjoy

and btw I have requested to change screenname to VipDout so just waiting

YouTube - Vipdout Introhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSK3SVqU_rA

Feel free to leave comments It spans over feb06 - current hella flush feature

and
    I left one set of wheels out too my Veilsides Golt dish

Also had a feature from Hellaflush Feb 2010 the second one

Another Level but still… VIPdOUT

http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/theflu...l-vipdout.html

Submitted by CamberSC on February 23, 2010 – 4:56 pm13 Comments

"You’ve seen this GS400 here before and Mr. James Church is no rookie to modding his ride, from his outrageous camber when he had the Weds Kranze ER-M (which I now own) to this, SSR Agle Strusse (19×10-3/19×11-4), James rolls hard but definitely parks harder! Shots were taken at Hotel Luca in Yountville by Danny Robbins.

Yakuza Gangsters’ Eat your little Hearts out!"

I wanted to share the Finished look with you guys .. Not only is it done but its everywhere !
    Last edited by VipdOut; 03-09-2010, 11:05 PM. Reason: added feature and photos

Are you here to show us your nice ride or are you interested in joining? If the latter, you should PM Scott about coming to our meeting this weekend in Oxnard.

Comment

Nice ride. flush

Comment

Nahh I was invited to join many of times from a Norcal Represenative,

I apprecate the offers but I am the president of out own group. that was the reasoning.

... I like the group just here to keep contacts and update the ride.

actually one of your members traded our Socal Pxr president cars. . the blue/green rx7 Ls1 for the black ls1 240 .... any one remember this trade? you can pmme for more details but anywho ..

Just updating the boards. and thanks for the comments.

Comment

Yeah, I am farmiliar with that trade. That member is no longer a member.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

We can say he didn't fully give his side of the deal from my understanding ... No problems.. thanks for the update

Comment

Clean ride man..

Comment

Car and name is familiar...please correct me if i'm wrong, but is this the same Bippu Alex who had the insane-super-negative-camber? I thought you were planning to stick with that look

great stuff nonetheless. love the way your ride's turned out.

Comment

yeah real nice vip...

Comment

Working...
                  X