Trying to make my Benz look nicer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

lol.. I beat both of you to it..... and I do agree with you guys... its gotta go
    Im lookin for a decent body kit. kinda like the one on the pictures that were posted previously.
    So, are there companies that fabricate custom body kits.
    the lorinser and sport body kits are too common and they are now low enough.

Comment

too common? i'm curious, can you show me another W210 with Lorinser kit in the states?

Comment

too common might not be the word im lookin for...
        I used to drive one, just like the one I have now... but it was sold, then totaled (2 weeks later) by the new owner

I guess "unique" would be the word im lookin for.

Comment

lol @ Huang. The lorinser kit is more common than you think. Just cuz you haven't seen another at a car show or on the street doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol. It's also more popular on the East Coast. But his car is a pre 2000 model update, therefore it will not be the same kit as Hank's, it will be another one. And it's ugly.

The only worthy kit for your car's year is the Wald V2 kit, or even the V1 if you wanna keep it subtle. but if I had a choice, I'd ditch the car altogether, that color both inside and out is downright nasty. No matter what you will throw on it, it won't be as nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
            lol @ Huang. The lorinser kit is more common than you think. Just cuz you haven't seen another at a car show or on the street doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol. It's also more popular on the East Coast.
            then why can't either of you show me a picture if there are so many of them? lol. jamon jamon!

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
              then why can't either of you show me a picture if there are so many of them? lol. jamon jamon!
              i'm not gonna go down that path with you...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                i'm not gonna go down that path with you...
                yea... wutever doc. lol

Comment

Working...
                X