Dave & Busters, Irvine Spectrum Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W420 View Post
    He should be on his way to my office now so I don't think he can make it today! heh
    Man, why did you have to steal him away from me?! Must you forget the song I partially sang for you on your wedding?!?

Hahah Take him. Hes too much to handle anyways. He might grab my leg when were driving back. LOLZ

Comment

Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
      Man, why did you have to steal him away from me?! Must you forget the song I partially sang for you on your wedding?!?

Hahah Take him. Hes too much to handle anyways. He might grab my leg when were driving back. LOLZ

hahah. Hey, my wife is still overseas in China so I'm feeling lonesome tonight. Go away and leave us alone

Comment

Shoot, you didn't invite Sexy Breeze to the Party? I'll bring the DDR, Twister w/ No Cloths. LOLZ...

Comment

Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
          Shoot, you didn't invite Sexy Breeze to the Party? I'll bring the DDR, Twister w/ No Cloths. LOLZ...
          ^ posted today @ 8:16PM, you gona show up @ filipino time eh?

Comment

Yo sorry I couldn't go, my eye hurts.

Comment

what a koinkidink! i was at the spectrum tonight! i didn't know about dave and busters though, otherwise i would have dropped by. maybe not.

i was on a date :] we had dinner at the yardhouse and then saw knocked up :] good movie...

hope you guys had fun though!

Comment

Gurang Flaked/Brushed David, Me, Daniel and Paul Off.

*guiltriping*

Sigh... can't believe you ditch us, Sigh... Bros before Hoes...

Comment

hahaha...sorryy fellas...but we literally left like 10 minutes after. My friend was pretty much going to get kicked out for being drunk. 3 security guards followed us to the door to make sure we leave the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by hybridturboaccrd View Post
                    hahaha...sorryy fellas...but we literally left like 10 minutes after. My friend was pretty much going to get kicked out for being drunk. 3 security guards followed us to the door to make sure we leave the venue.
                    lol... patels can't hold their liquor?

Comment

Working...
                    X