Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
    we got love...come down to SD and kick it
    PFF!! look whos talkin! i barely get to come chill with you FOO!
    STARBUCKS! TONIGHT!!
    do it..PROBIE!

Comment

• Which Starbucks? I usually try to go to sheep by 1030 but I will come out and play with your TT....Supra that is. ::teehee::

Comment

• ok ill come down...i like to drive anyway. i gonna be out there in dec. for the car show anyway. you guys gonna go??

Comment

• which show? *clueless* (i like that movie too. SHUT UP! lol)

Uggz.you can play with my TT anytime sir. as long as you make it blow-off. hard.

Comment

• the autoshow downtown? Im thinking of entering it... though I will need a DD if i leave my car there lol

anyways... ben I found a pix of you when your drunk

you really coming down? isnt it like a 2 hour drive from your place?

Comment

• extreme auto fest.....but the holiday party is sooner, so your'll see me then, if ur going.....
              yea i want a starbucks cookie, your buying.......

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                Which Starbucks? I usually try to go to sheep by 1030 but I will come out and play with your TT....Supra that is. ::teehee::
                The one across from Edwards theatres broham

Comment

• yea its about 2 hr. but i have nothing to do on sunday......and i like the mall out there alot of so cal stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                    the autoshow downtown? Im thinking of entering it... though I will need a DD if i leave my car there lol
                    I think that part of the show will only last 1 day this time. That's what I've heard anyway.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• ive been checking the website...and im waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                        yea its about 2 hr. but i have nothing to do on sunday......and i like the mall out there alot of so cal stuff
                        U talking about Fashion Valley? All the good stuff is there.
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                          extreme auto fest.....but the holiday party is sooner, so your'll see me then, if ur going.....
                          yea i want a starbucks cookie, your buying.......
                          ahhh we going starbucks tonight... but sure if you come down let us know...

Here's a pix of Benzino when he drinks with my friend Ron.... they pass out cuz they can not drink as much as me

Comment

• yea alot of good stuff. yea ill let u guys know. mmmm how?? #???

Comment

• heres a pic of me on the floor in pain after Timmay decided to ram my head into a hotel door. its Tim's way of saying "i love you".
                              Dude Tim if you needs a DD for that one show..you are more than welcome to borrow the Mean Green Battle Tank.

Comment

• your nose.... my head you bastage... your one heavy teddy bear brother...

i fear the battle tank will blow up on me -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X