Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
    thats not the point!!!!
    its like not being the original owner of a car. car still works fine and great, but someone else already drove the shit out of it.
    I dunno about you...but I'm perfectly fine with a used Ferarri. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
      I like this quote....

"Great. Now someone has got to a re-shoot big budget version of 2 girls 1 cup."

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
        I dunno about you...but I'm perfectly fine with a used Ferarri. haha
        eh. true. im the..idk...3rd owner of my supra.
        she's been tainted

Comment

• good morning sexy faces! anyone make a new years resolution? lol I know almost broke mine! lol

Comment

• Im seriously going to bring sexy back this year... I need all the support I can get. I cant even button my snowboarding pants anymore...I have until mid Feb to get down 2 pant sizes AT LEAST.

basically top 2:

-lose weight
            -get organized
            -go back to school (already paid for classes today) =)

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
              basically top 2:

-lose weight
              -get organized
              been through these heheh

-lose weight
              100 push-ups per day, 200 sit-ups per days (100 in the morning, 100 at night)
              run or jog or do cardio that would get ur heart-rate up to 140+ for 20 - 40 mins.
              cut down on the sugars (sodas)
              of course watch your diet.

this is a minimal work out, but i can guarantee the results if u choose to have the discipline to stick by it =)

-get organized
              i suck at organization so I get weekly planners and write everything down, and I go over it many times during the day because there is alllways something I forget to do lol

Your support system is right here buddy! =) You will succeed if you stick with it!

Comment

• mines would be gain weight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Midknight View Post
                  mines would be gain weight lol
                  I will be sure and donate some to you hahaha

Comment

• MaryAnne gave me a planner type thing. shes helping me out too. she helps cleans my room but I usually play on the intarwebs while she does. I have bad ADD hahaha I <3 my girlfriend.

Comment

• gotta love that support system =) be sure to give her a nice vday to show ur appreciation!! awww shoo shweeet heheh

Comment

• i have no new years resolutions.
                        i cant lose weight...cuz im lazy.
                        im sure as hell not trying to gain weight.
                        i just hope better for 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Em View Post
                          gotta love that support system =) be sure to give her a nice vday to show ur appreciation!! awww shoo shweeet heheh
                          I showed my appreciation by getting her and myself 50 yd line, plaza level Chargers tickets vs Broncos and a $400 Gucci wallet for Christmas!!! plus the $20 I put in that wallet!!!

...that $$$ was supposed to be for my clutch and FPR

Comment

I showed my appreciation by getting her and myself 50 yd line, plaza level Chargers tickets vs Broncos and a $400 Gucci wallet for Christmas!!! plus the $20 I put in that wallet!!!

...that $$$ was supposed to be for my clutch and FPR
                            awwww what a sweetie. I wish u were my boyfriend hahah cuz I looove that gucci coochie

Comment

• Next show you have to room with me so we can spoon.

spooning = presents hahahaha

Comment

Next show you have to room with me so we can spoon.

spooning = presents hahahaha
                                ooo some cuddling action!! I'm not sure if I am comfortable with a hot Filipino in my bed...

Comment

Working...
                                X