• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivelagrenade View Post
    Damn I want krn bbq ._.;
    Damn yo, that sounds bomb right now

Comment

• Back to Manna? haha =P

Comment

• Breezy I can't believe you don't know who i am foo! We talked about FG's for like 1hr mang! o_<

Comment

Breezy I can't believe you don't know who i am foo! We talked about FG's for like 1hr mang! o_<

Yeah.... I'm gonna have to think about that one...

Yeah.... Did you get that memo....

Yeah.... I'm gonna have to think back to see if I remember our conversation.

Lolz, I'm just kidding homie I remember you Do you remember our conversation?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr2_mike View Post
            Grace! you eat so much korean bbq!
            sorry a week later lol.
            did you eat at manna with us? or last night?

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Breezy don't you think that's a pretty basic look though? And will the lines of the CT-R go with the lines of the 'o6 si? Don't you have to change a few things with the mounts/motor/etc. ?
              I'm noob. Fill me in!

:edit: did you wanna do back end conversion too? I doubt it would work but i'm just wondering what you had in mind as far as CT-R goes.
              Last edited by vivelagrenade; 07-22-2007, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• haha last week for big paul's birthday.

Comment

• Understandable of your concern, however what I was proposing for your car is basically the same set up alot of Ferios aka 4door 96-00 Civics incorporate using the same setup as a EK9/EK4

MEANING:

Use only the FRONT Clip of a Mugen FG. Remember when I asked you if you had the factory rear and sides. Add them together and it will look sexy. And if you were wondering if the body lines match, HFP Side skirts do But if you really really wanna make sure it does, get a picture up of a OEM Side skirts and try to photoshop it.

Comment

• Comment

Breezy don't you think that's a pretty basic look though? And will the lines of the CT-R go with the lines of the 'o6 si? Don't you have to change a few things with the mounts/motor/etc. ?
                      I'm noob. Fill me in!

:edit: did you wanna do back end conversion too? I doubt it would work but i'm just wondering what you had in mind as far as CT-R goes.
                      Remember only the front clip. (Front bumper to Front Steering wheel)

Hmmmm basic??? Look at the immaculate diff. You are litteratly replacing the WHOLE front clip.

- Front Fenders w/ added sidemarkers
                      - Front Bumper
                      - Front Lip
                      - Front Reinforcement bar
                      - Front Head lights
                      - Front Grill
                      - Front Side Reinforcement Harness

Now how basic is that?

Hit me up on aim my fellow Padawana-builda-sexy-car: Br3EZExSHIZZI

Comment

• i slept like 12 hours. haven't been that exhausted for awhile.

Comment

• Yo who's down for krn bbq this coming weekend? I want some so bad T_T

Comment

• we can always make it either the soon bull jeep or manna's night.

Comment

Yo who's down for krn bbq this coming weekend? I want some so bad T_T
                              Galbee ghem Mah shee suuuuh.

Comment

• Originally posted by coredump View Post
                                i slept like 12 hours. haven't been that exhausted for awhile.
                                i slept a lot too ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X