Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CW_DC5 View Post
    I'm up for the challenge. I ain't no professional, but I think it'd be fun.
    It's okay. I'm not a professional either and would think it'll be a great time. Let's see when i get back to LA and we can set it up!

We just need to find a judging panel and location to "battle"

Comment

yay! i hit 100 posts! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
        Still here and still looking for my Hybrid Chef Battle!
        i'll do it just for fun...actually, I dont want to embarrass myself I make a killer ahi poke though!!! ...and double baked potato but who cant. Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast anyone? How 'bout some pork chop stuffed with sauteed shitake mushroom and green onion?

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
          It's okay. I'm not a professional either and would think it'll be a great time. Let's see when i get back to LA and we can set it up!

We just need to find a judging panel and location to "battle"
          I'LL BE A JUDGE !!!!!

Comment

Pinapple Kiwi Mango SLush?

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
              i'll do it just for fun...actually, I dont want to embarrass myself I make a killer ahi poke though!!! ...and double baked potato but who cant. Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast anyone? How 'bout some pork chop stuffed with sauteed shitake mushroom and green onion?
              dude... your making poke at my next bbq/party... i miss that shiz

Comment

off to lunch i go. Be back in 30

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                  off to lunch i go. Be back in 30
                  have a pleasant lunch !

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                    I'll embarass myself, i have nothing to show. Although i hear my pasta salad is pretty good, and i know how to bust out a cold crab salad in mini brioche with a champagne & herb vinagrette. I'll take your Broccoli & Cheese stuffed chicken breast and pork chop stuffed with sauteeed shitake mushroom and green onion and RAISE you with a truffle & fillet stuffed ravioli in a white wine cream sauce topped with a wild mushroom ragout?

Game on?

Comment

damn now you are making me hungry chris

Comment

My Bad Dust. I start thinking food and my hands go nuts. Guess it's a true sign of a food nut eh? I'll make/bring food next time i'm in town and see every-1. Or every-1 can feel free to roll out to Vegas to see me. I'll take you to some great local places and if i get a chance, maybe whip a lil something something up!

Comment

where are you in vegas i can go there any time cause we are working there so my dad goes there almost every week

Comment

EW. i took a multi-vitamin today and i can taste it every time i burp :[

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
                              where are you in vegas i can go there any time cause we are working there so my dad goes there almost every week
                              anybody want to go to vegas with me for a day? i need to go on a weekday and i don't want to drive to vegas by myself. i'll be willing to drive :]

Comment

I'm in Henderson and work in Southern Highlands in Las Vegas.

And see, you got a girl what wants to goto Vegas with you Dustin! Make it a date and roll on up. We;ll meet up after work and either make food or we can all go to a nice place for some good food!

What's your dad do? Where is he at?

Comment

Working...
                                X