No announcement yet.

Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to up your game there Scottie Hottie! you drive a very nice car, wear gangster Gucci clothing, but have a common razor. get like..idk..a prada phone or something..(LG KE850) ..idk.

Comment

• maybe the Dolce & Gabbana razr

but seriously i am big into phones and have been waiting for this for phone for months

Comment

• I dont like talking on the phone. If I want to use something with internet features, I jump on my computer. ...It has a way bigger screen and keyboard too.

Comment

• hahaha phones ..... as long as i can call/text you and you can do the same back at me... its a good phone

Comment

• i have a 700p, got fed up with it, just bought a 700wx.

Comment

• http://www.uberphones.com/2006/07/ot...retro_handset/

Comment

• I just want it to work as a phone and fit into my pocket. I don't want a bulky full keyboard thing.
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• LOL!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fSSWUEp6h1I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fSSWUEp6h1I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• fuck im so pisseed!!!

I sold shares of apple yesterday coz it dropped like 6&#37; and today its up 8%....fuck

just needed to vent

and now i won't be able to trade till friday, cause the cash in the account isnt settled.

Comment

• That's why you don't sell when it's dropping.

Comment

• lol easy said then done. selling when its dropping will decrease your loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hank View Post
                          LOL!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fSSWUEp6h1I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fSSWUEp6h1I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          ahahah tunak!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post

aren't you black? and they look at you weird? wow... go to a strip club and support the local pole workers! lol
                            I don't like strip clubs. And to people that have never seen a mixed guy, yeah i'm considered black, but out here, where there are people that are REALLY FCKING BLACK, they look @ me like i'm powder...
                            I've seen all of 4 tuned cars, 3 of them honda's 1 of the mazda mp3 and the blow off valve sounded like a dieing donky.
                            People suck out here.
                            It's a gang of white people in VA... I mean hell, they used to lynch people out here.
                            I was just in a resturant eating with the fam, and this lady comes up and goes, " My daughter thinks you're hot".
                            I damn near choked on my shrimp, cause normally in the south that's unheard of.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivelagrenade View Post
                              I don't like strip clubs. And to people that have never seen a mixed guy, yeah i'm considered black, but out here, where there are people that are REALLY FCKING BLACK, they look @ me like i'm powder...
                              I've seen all of 4 tuned cars, 3 of them honda's 1 of the mazda mp3 and the blow off valve sounded like a dieing donky.
                              People suck out here.
                              It's a gang of white people in VA... I mean hell, they used to lynch people out here.
                              I was just in a resturant eating with the fam, and this lady comes up and goes, " My daughter thinks you're hot".
                              I damn near choked on my shrimp, cause normally in the south that's unheard of.
                              are you gay?

Comment

• In defense for Big Muay Thai Joe, and I repeat, MUAY THAI JOE, he is entitled to his own opinions and views. Calling him gay just makes the situation off topic. Call him Eric or PM him your cell so you can call him "gay" on the phone. Em does not like the word or labeling "Ngger". I don't like seeing people be called "gay".

Thanks.

In a related note, "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"
                                Wait for it on DVD or DL it from a torrent. Not worth 7bucks.
                                Last edited by EP3_Br3EZE; 07-25-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X