• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^damn i thought that movie was going to be funny haha

Comment

• so it's not worth watching just to see jessica biel's fine ass? =[

Comment

• Lolz, actually her fine body was what made it entertaining and enjoyable. But the acting was a little over exaggerated. Tila Nguyen makes a cameo/speaking role though. Haha, but I for one didn't really think it was that funny. Some of the parts were either dragging or predictable. Her body looked great though.

Comment

• lol Big Muay Thai Joe! i like that, its got a ring to it!
          Joe, no pinoys out there?? i thought there was a grip about VA beach, or are you like totally far from there?

Coredump Eric...yo man...i dont like strip clubs that much either. why? why spend money only to get blue balls? just my two cents meng

Breeze Eric..really man? everyone said that movie was hilarious. oh well..

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
            lol Big Muay Thai Joe! i like that, its got a ring to it!
            Joe, no pinoys out there?? i thought there was a grip about VA beach, or are you like totally far from there?

Coredump Eric...yo man...i dont like strip clubs that much either. why? why spend money only to get blue balls? just my two cents meng

Breeze Eric..really man? everyone said that movie was hilarious. oh well..
            BrEEZY Erik* It was good, don't get me wrong. It's just that you compare that movie to Sandlers other movies, this one did not shine as much. To better say it, the supporting actors, besides Sandler and Kevin James, were much more enjoyable to watch. Ving Raymes however, made me laugh alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
              In defense for Big Muay Thai Joe, and I repeat, MUAY THAI JOE, he is entitled to his own opinions and views. Calling him gay just makes the situation off topic. Call him Eric or PM him your cell so you can call him "gay" on the phone. Em does not like the word or labeling "Ngger". I don't like seeing people be called "gay".

Thanks.

In a related note, "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"
              Wait for it on DVD or DL it from a torrent. Not worth 7bucks.
              A.) I did not call him gay.
              B.) It's called sarcasm.
              C.) Quit fucking busting everyone's balls. Jesus Christ.
              Last edited by coredump; 07-25-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• ..ice cream! lets talk about ice cream!!

Comment

• :edit:

Yeah i've actually seen a gang of black/pinoy, babies! GANG of mixed 1's out here.
                  Last edited by vivelagrenade; 07-25-2007, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                    ..ice cream! lets talk about ice cream!!
                    i like strawberry mochi icecream =)

Comment

• Originally posted by coredump View Post
                      A.) I did not call him gay.
                      B.) It's called sarcasm.
                      C.) Quit fucking busting everyone's balls. Jesus Christ.
                      All good, just making sure. And true you did not call him gay, but questioned as to ARE you gay. No need to Apologize Joe, You is alright

Also, I for one don't appreciate you using "Jesus Christ" as a slur. Please do not do that again. Thanks.

Ice Cream, I wish Baskin Robins brought back Blue Berry. That flavor was dank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Em View Post
                        i like strawberry mochi icecream =)
                        omg bombie!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneone

I had a blizzard from DQ for the first time in years, today, it was bangin..

Comment

• Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
                          All good, just making sure. And true you did not call him gay, but questioned as to ARE you gay.
                          Hence, see point B.)

B.) It's called sarcasm.

Also, I for one don't appreciate you using "Jesus Christ" as a slur. Please do not do that again. Thanks.
                          See point C.)

C.) Quit fucking busting everyone's balls.

Furthermore, "Jesus Christ," is not a slur. If it was a slur, calling someone Jesus Christ would be insulting. A slur would be nigger, nigga, jap, fag, etc...

Comment

• i wish i could fully enjoy ice cream. im lactose intollerant
                            so the last time i had a blizzard...yeah it was hell on the toilet.
                            tmi? yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by coredump View Post
                              Hence, see point B.)

B.) It's called sarcasm.

See point C.)

C.) Quit fucking busting everyone's balls.

Furthermore, "Jesus Christ," is not a slur. If it was a slur, calling someone Jesus Christ would be insulting. A slur would be nigger, nigga, jap, fag, etc...
                              Your a cool cat Eric, but you simmer down buddy. Just to joke around, I wanna say- You recently graduated from Hooked on Phonics?? You use the A) B) C) thing alot Haha. You know I'm just kidding homie.

But for me, as a Catholic, I feel as though Jesus Christ is a slur because his name is used as an expression of hate or anger. I hope that cleared it out. Let's be friends buddy I'll buy you some Rota Wheels.

Comment

• Ok, I can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                                X