• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coredump View Post
    Ok, I can respect that.
    You know you love me

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
      i wish i could fully enjoy ice cream. im lactose intollerant
      so the last time i had a blizzard...yeah it was hell on the toilet.
      tmi? yes.
      Nah, not even. Had the SAME ummmm..... well... lets just say my blizzard gave me a good ab work-out later.
      Never again. I had to hit the gym right after.
      My coaches are going to kill me. -_-;
      84787320975092384785 calories
      and i gotta drop weight T_T

Comment

• Originally posted by vivelagrenade View Post
        Nah, not even. Had the SAME ummmm..... well... lets just say my blizzard gave me a good ab work-out later.
        Never again. I had to hit the gym right after.
        My coaches are going to kill me. -_-;
        84787320975092384785 calories
        and i gotta drop weight T_T
        One meal a day. Then place your pointer finger down your throat, let your body express itself. That's the cool thing these days. Trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
          One meal a day. Then place your pointer finger down your throat, let your body express itself. That's the cool thing these days. Trust.
          How you think Hiphy was brought up. The Art of Throwing up. The body movement that created Hiphy.

Taking a shit, that is what inspired Krumping. LOLZ

Comment

You know you love me
            Not in that kinda way.

Comment

rofl! sad but true..
              I hate to do it that way. but, i gotta drop to 185//190 and i'm at 200 now.
              so we'll see what the scale says when i go back 2 train on monday..

Comment

• Originally posted by coredump View Post
                Not in that kinda way.
                Trust me. You love me. In everyway. Who do you think taught Roberto the secret technique of the "Harry Potter" Just relax.. Don't fight. LOLZ

Comment

rofl! sad but true..
                  I hate to do it that way. but, i gotta drop to 185//190 and i'm at 200 now.
                  so we'll see what the scale says when i go back 2 train on monday..
                  Alright... you sound like a bitch. Hahah.. I'm just kidding... You Fat ass.. Look at yourself... Pshhhh go climb a mountain or train like Rocky.
                  <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJOEA56y7qA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FJOEA56y7qA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Do you have any idea how much that just motivated me? And, btw,

"You Fat ass"

come train with the big boys, i'll show you fatass ;P
                    FYI i came down from 240.

Comment

Do you have any idea how much that just motivated me? And, btw,

"You Fat ass"

come train with the big boys, i'll show you fatass ;P
                      I'll let you know, better yet I'll see your tall as on Google maps. You so tall, when you do a back flip, you kick Jesus in the mouth.

Shiet I need to exercise agian though. Used to be a good Breakdancer, not I get tired after 1 windmill lols.

Comment

I'll let you know, better yet I'll see your tall as on Google maps. You so tall, when you do a back flip, you kick Jesus in the mouth.

Shiet I need to exercise agian though. Used to be a good Breakdancer, not I get tired after 1 windmill lols.
                        haaha it's all love, mang.
                        yo i used to bboy too! That's how i met my girl!

Comment

• Oh word?? What Crew?? I use to session with some of the West Coast Rockers and my crew, Style Fanatics Squad. Peep this, you gonna love this battle.

Junior vs Benji
                          <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXMdmK6ZgVY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXMdmK6ZgVY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• B*Team bboys, and my girl used to roll with Head Hunterz crew from SJ.

Comment

BrEEZY Erik* It was good, don't get me wrong. It's just that you compare that movie to Sandlers other movies, this one did not shine as much. To better say it, the supporting actors, besides Sandler and Kevin James, were much more enjoyable to watch. Ving Raymes however, made me laugh alot.

saw it sunday, i thought it was a good movie but only because it was funny as hell. ving raymes haha... he did that same "open arms, give me a hug" routine in baby boy but in this movie...LOL must say he played his character well.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                                lol Big Muay Thai Joe! i like that, its got a ring to it!
                                Joe, no pinoys out there?? i thought there was a grip about VA beach, or are you like totally far from there?

Coredump Eric...yo man...i dont like strip clubs that much either. why? why spend money only to get blue balls? just my two cents meng

Breeze Eric..really man? everyone said that movie was hilarious. oh well..
                                blue balls.. really? you'd be surprised at how many guys actually get off at strip clubs

Comment

Working...
                                X