No announcement yet.

Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for point of reference, this is where i work.

http://www.southernhighlands.com/content.php?cid=6

Comment

i live in a duplex and the houses here are pretty close together and the lady that lives next to us has the most annoying laugh :[

Comment

My dads company builds Marriot Hotels and we are currenty getting ready to build two hotels in Henderson actually but i am not sure of the exact location but i can find out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
          I'm in Henderson and work in Southern Highlands in Las Vegas.

And see, you got a girl what wants to goto Vegas with you Dustin! Make it a date and roll on up. We;ll meet up after work and either make food or we can all go to a nice place for some good food!

What's your dad do? Where is he at?
          if i go to vegas and i can meet up with someone there for some bomb food, i'm totally down!

Comment

QUESTION!

Can guys tell when a girl is bloated? I mean, just by looking at her?

Comment

Just for point of reference, this is where i work.

http://www.southernhighlands.com/content.php?cid=6
              damn is it a private country club?

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
                My dads company builds Marriot Hotels and we are currenty getting ready to build two hotels in Henderson actually but i am not sure of the exact location but i can find out.
                Sweet. Well my house is in Henderson all the way in Anthem. ANd it's only a 20min drive to LV. SO let me know when you wanna roll up and i'll let you know what days i have off or if any events are happening.

Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                if i go to vegas and i can meet up with someone there for some bomb food, i'm totally down!
                WHen you see the Chef in Vegas....."Bomb Food" is a guarantee! Just ask my many Fellow Hybrids that have visited. (Except Duey who had a not so fun time at the Grand Lux) But David Huang, Ian, and Godfather have all tasted the splenders of Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
                  All the CS'ers this Thursday, I msged you all already.
                  d00d, start a thread yo! you started a thread for cdump and u can't do one for cs? lol jamon jamon!

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
                    damn is it a private country club?
                    Yea. Members only. ANd you have to pass a guard shack 500 yards from the club house in order to get in.

Unfortuantly with where i work, i can no longer invite people into my restaurant.

But Golf is a possibilities on some Mondays if i know in advance. Normal guest price for green fees here is about $400/round +tip +caddy +valet +food +etc. (but i can get the Chef homie hook up of Free + maybe a 6-pack)

Like i said before....it's a nice place and Coosh Coosh for me

Comment

WHen you see the Chef in Vegas....."Bomb Food" is a guarantee! Just ask my many Fellow Hybrids that have visited. (Except Duey who had a not so fun time at the Grand Lux) But David Huang, Ian, and Godfather have all tasted the splenders of Vegas!
                      yay! i'll let you know when i make my trip to vegas then!

Comment

Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                        QUESTION!

Can guys tell when a girl is bloated? I mean, just by looking at her?
                        SOrry to say but, yes. Only if she's wearing a tight top. Otherwords, if the top is loose, hard to tell.

Comment

David Huang, Ian, and Godfather have all tasted the splenders of Vegas!
                          +1.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                            +1.

WHen you coming back out for some more Prime RIb?

Off Topic: How's the Secret Project? It that bad?

Comment

Sweet. Well my house is in Henderson all the way in Anthem. ANd it's only a 20min drive to LV. SO let me know when you wanna roll up and i'll let you know what days i have off or if any events are happening.
                              we are getting ready to build the hotels at the intersection of Stephanie and Paso Verde if you know where that is.

Comment

back from lunch... subway sweet onion chicken teriyaki... good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X