Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spam ftw

Comment

• well its overkill to order 2 spam musubi's... and spam flied lice :P have some variety ben!

Comment

• Naw forget that Ugz, you could have busted a little move here and there, but you shy'd out. Shiet. Ima remember that foreals. Shiet, at least Ohla was down to battle you. But you did Sing, "It's raining men" Poorly sang it I might add. Still got a lot of bleeding to do

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
          heya Graceface
          where did you guys eat at after SpoCom?
          we ate at rockbottom brewery.. i'm sad that you didn't stay :[

Comment

• Eric said he didnt want me to go cuz i'd eat all the rocks. or whatever they serve at Rockbottom. lol j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
              Eric said he didnt want me to go cuz i'd eat all the rocks. or whatever they serve at Rockbottom. lol j/k
              i had a sirloin steak.. and that shit was SMALLLLL like a filet.. i was like.. WTF?!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                i had a sirloin steak.. and that shit was SMALLLLL like a filet.. i was like.. WTF?!
                i had spam. lots of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
                  Naw forget that Ugz, you could have busted a little move here and there, but you shy'd out. Shiet. Ima remember that foreals. Shiet, at least Ohla was down to battle you. But you did Sing, "It's raining men" Poorly sang it I might add. Still got a lot of bleeding to do

Comment

• <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJroXMLqC3Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJroXMLqC3Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

i had spiders

Comment

• morning peeps...well it looks like i will probably be in here all day considering that i am stuck in satans asshole today..anyone here yet?

Comment

• what's satan's asshole?

Comment

• jury duty

Comment

• say u hate gays and black ppl and u support death penality and castration on jaywalking

Comment

• yah i thought of that but i start school in two weeks so thats my excuse in most cases. If i was on a computer i woulld find the family guy episode where peter goes to jury duty and says "awfull lot of honkies in here"

Comment

• it is your duty to serve as jury. be glad.... and remember: if it dunt fit, you must acquit.

Comment

Working...
                                X