X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellooo

Comment

• Afternoon Peeps.

Well my 7 month wait is over and my kitchen got finally redone this past few days!

I'll post pics up soon. And that means House party invites are coming...

Comment

• yay! congrats !

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
          Afternoon Peeps.

Well my 7 month wait is over and my kitchen got finally redone this past few days!

I'll post pics up soon. And that means House party invites are coming...

Comment

• nice man

Comment

• Nice..

Comment

• good morning.. actually.. it was a SHITTY ass day at work.. FUCK CHEAP GUYS WHO GO TO NUDIE BARS AND DON'T SPEND A FUCKING DIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hello From Korea!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                    FUCK CHEAP GUYS WHO GO TO NUDIE BARS AND DON'T SPEND A FUCKING DIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 you too!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Hello From Korea!!!
                    Anh yang!!! or however you spell it

Comment

• Thank god, it's finally Friday. This has been a crapy week.

Yesterday, I found out I've been using my lunch hour to sleep with the temp that works in one of our offices. It's like you can't pull up, open the door, have a crazy-hot Vietnamese chick sit climb into your race seats, then strap her down with a 4-point harness in front of a bunch of on-lookers without having someone think you're hitting that. Anyway, rumors suck.

Then on the way home from work, I caused an accident when a car full of teenagers, driving against traffic started jocking me, yelling "Dude, your car, it's aweso-oh shit, lookout!!," just before skidding into the opposite curb.

Later, mom calls to tell me the M3 I gave her broke down and rather then tow it to a dealership or local mechanic, she calls me crying about this, that and the other thing until I agree to give here one of my other cars to drive while I fix hers. (Keep in mind, I'm in Ontario and she's in San Diego) So now my Friday night is done as I'll have to head down there.

When is Saturday night again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        Thank god, it's finally Friday. This has been a crapy week.

Yesterday, I found out I've been using my lunch hour to sleep with the temp that works in one of our offices. It's like you can't pull up, open the door, have a crazy-hot Vietnamese chick sit climb into your race seats, then strap her down with a 4-point harness in front of a bunch of on-lookers without having someone think you're hitting that. Anyway, rumors suck.

Then on the way home from work, I caused an accident when a car full of teenagers, driving against traffic started jocking me, yelling "Dude, your car, it's aweso-oh shit, lookout!!," just before skidding into the opposite curb.

Later, mom calls to tell me the M3 I gave her broke down and rather then tow it to a dealership or local mechanic, she calls me crying about this, that and the other thing until I agree to give here one of my other cars to drive while I fix hers. (Keep in mind, I'm in Ontario and she's in San Diego) So now my Friday night is done as I'll have to head down there.

when you come down, give me a call. I think you need a hug

Comment

Thank god, it's finally Friday. This has been a crapy week.

wooooooooooow Jay...just wow.
                          is ok. when you come down to SD, we'll make you feel much better
                          aint that right SD side??? everyone???? right??

Comment

• Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                            good morning.. actually.. it was a SHITTY ass day at work.. FUCK CHEAP GUYS WHO GO TO NUDIE BARS AND DON'T SPEND A FUCKING DIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Grace, would you REALLY want them to throw dimes at you?

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                              when you come down, give me a call. I think you need a hug
                              Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                              wooooooooooow Jay...just wow.
                              is ok. when you come down to SD, we'll make you feel much better
                              aint that right SD side??? everyone???? right??
                              Saturday, my friends....

I'm going to try to salvage this evening and take my date to dinner @ then Del, followed by a cruise across the harbor on the Ferry. Knowing the way the week is going, she'll probably get sea sick on the boat and hurl on me.

Comment

Saturday, my friends....

I'm going to try to salvage this evening and take my date to dinner @ then Del, followed by a cruise across the harbor on the Ferry. Knowing the way the week is going, she'll probably get sea sick on the boat and hurl on me.

who...that hot vietnamese chick from work?

Comment

Working...
                                X