• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we ain't baller

my black gf takes all my money

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
      why drive when you can fly?
      +1. lol, gas is gona cost the same regardless lol.

Comment

hey chef, is your country club like 15-18 miles away from vegas? i had a customer who i talked to saying she was on hole 9 at her 3rd house in vegas lol. i was like...3 houses eh...

Comment

just got home from work. it was EH.

i think there's a cat outside and it's meowing or something but it sounds like a wimminz having sex :x

Comment

Ibtl

Comment

Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
              just got home from work. it was EH.

i think there's a cat outside and it's meowing or something but it sounds like a wimminz having sex :x
              So many ways to respond to that...I think I'd better just let that one slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                hey chef, is your country club like 15-18 miles away from vegas? i had a customer who i talked to saying she was on hole 9 at her 3rd house in vegas lol. i was like...3 houses eh...
                Naw, it's about 10 min from the strip. It's at the 1st exit once you hit las vegas (Southern Highlands Parkway/Saint Rose Parkway) You'll know the area driving to the strip because all the billboards for about 1/4 miles are all about Southern Highlands and the golf club, spa, and houses. But she sounds like many of the members here

Comment

Comment

LOLZ You and your pictures Arron.

Comment

I once was watching TV and suddenly had an urge to eat a buffet in Vegas...so my roommates and I just drove there that instant. haha. fun times. Spontaneous buffet hunting.

Comment

damn, that's a far drive.

Comment

Originally posted by CW_DC5 View Post
                          I once was watching TV and suddenly had an urge to eat a buffet in Vegas...so my roommates and I just drove there that instant. haha. fun times. Spontaneous buffet hunting.
                          feed the need, my friend, feed the need.

Comment

the journey is nothing compared to the rewards in the end.
                            Good food is ALWAYS worth a drive! Otherwords it can't be that good.

P.S. I recommend the Green Valley Buffet for a good off strip, great price, and awesome food kinda buffet. just my $0.02.

Comment

Around TI, there is a Pho place called "Pho Sho!" Decent Pho... I'd say like a 7/10.

Comment

so anyone in LA wanna get together in Ktown maybe on friday night... i mean late friday night :P i wont be there till 1130 or so

Comment

Working...
                                X