Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
    excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me...I have a name you know.

..tack on another 6 months probation
    dude what are you at now? like... 6 years of additional probation?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
      dude what are you at now? like... 6 years of additional probation?? lol
      10 years and 3 months IIRC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
        This batch of probies are so good, you guys are going to put me out of business when you all get voted in.

That means I may actually have to start working. Grrrrr...

Its ok Jason...I can play Deputy Recruiter ...might have all female probies though ...but don't tell Mary Anne

Comment

Its ok Jason...I can play Deputy Recruiter ...might have all female probies though ...but don't tell Mary Anne
          you are now at 11 years and 3 months of additional probation.
          PROBIE

Comment

you are now at 11 years and 3 months of additional probation.
            PROBIE
            gawddammit!!!!

I got a cheeburga...want a cheeburga??? I...I...I suck your...nevermind. 11years and 3 months it is

Comment

gawddammit!!!!

I got a cheeburga...want a cheeburga??? I...I...I suck your...nevermind. 11years and 3 months it is
              Bribery, probie? Is that bribery?

Comment

Bribery, probie? Is that bribery?
                no

...I got tempura shrimp...want tempura shrimp?

Comment

• 11 years and 11 months of additional probation.

Comment

• Take a shortcut through a minefield, and you'll either get where you're headed sooner or end up wishing you'd never left home. Bribing an official is a lot like that. In many third-world countries an unofficial travel "tax" is de rigueur. Although every bribery situation is unique, there are a few universal rules you'll want to follow to successfully negotiate a mutual agreement.
                    Instructions
                    Difficulty: Moderate
                    Steps
                    Step One
                    Verify that bribery is customary. The X-rated magazine you proffered up to get you past a Mexican army checkpoint would get you imprisoned in a communist country.

Step Two
                    Determine who is in charge before offering a bribe. If you deal with anyone other than the superior, you may offend him and create a face-losing confrontation. Be extremely careful not to insult or upset anyone.

Step Three
                    Identify exactly what the problem is. If you're in violation of some law, ask to pay the fine on the spot. If you're carrying something they want, offer some of it. Your ultimate goal is to agree with the official on both the problem and a mutually beneficial solution.

Step Four
                    Offer a legitimate explanation for the bribery to put a veneer of legality to the situation. For example, say that you're afraid the fine will get lost in the mail and that you'd rather pay the proper authorities right now. The way in which you offer a bribe is sometimes more important than the bribe itself.

Comment

• hm. idk if cheeseburgers, shrimp tempura, and homeboy bj's count as good bribes.

Comment

hm. idk if cheeseburgers, shrimp tempura, and homeboy bj's count as good bribes.
                        Garlic peppered beef with egg on top and lady boy for dessert?

Comment

• lol
                          man youre pushin close to 12 years of additional probation meng!

Comment

• Jason exactly how many politicians do you have on your side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                              Jason exactly how many politicians do you have on your side?
                              That was just a guide.
                              I used my looks and slept my way to where I am.

Comment

• 12 years?? goddamn ... on another note though... i have my car back!!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X