No announcement yet.

Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the worst headache right now. I've been getting headaches at the same exact spot in my head and its been getting progressively worse the past few weeks and make me feel kinda nauseous when it throbs. I think its time for a check up...

Comment

• I wondered if you knew where KT SO buys the clothes she models in her photo shoots from so I can get some to wear for my bf?
      Like the Bikinis with the 4 Pencil Heads with the red tip as a logo do you know what clothing company has that logo?

Thanks

Becky

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
        I have the worst headache right now. I've been getting headaches at the same exact spot in my head and its been getting progressively worse the past few weeks and make me feel kinda nauseous when it throbs. I think its time for a check up...
        use teh pinger! :P

Comment

• good morning everyone

Comment

• Good morning sunshine...

I ate 2 pandesals with cheese and had a whole pot of coffee to myself. Im wired. Iced coffee FTMFW

Comment

• morning everyone

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• wow Dustin, youre up early lol
                  youre usually up at like..oh, say, 4pm?

Comment

• yah i know... Well school started yesterday but i may not be going anymore

Comment

• aw dude whats up?
                      better not be dropping out there, Jailbait

Comment

• maybe for a semester to work for my dad kinda like an apprentice type deal..its the same thing my dad did for his dad

Comment

• ah gotcha.
                          and is your son gonna do that for his dad?

Comment

• damn I think the lunar eclipse last night brought the "dumb ass" out of everyone here at my work

...actually at all the Scripps Clinics. pinche pendejos.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmd_2007 View Post
                              I wondered if you knew where KT SO buys the clothes she models in her photo shoots from so I can get some to wear for my bf?
                              Like the Bikinis with the 4 Pencil Heads with the red tip as a logo do you know what clothing company has that logo?

Thanks

Becky
                              lol.. if i were to guess, i'd say places like slutgear.com? j/k. why don't you email her on her website.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                                ah gotcha.
                                and is your son gonna do that for his dad?
                                well it is a family business

Comment

Working...
                                X