Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
    zomfgwtfstfu!!!111
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rsom99Ds43U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rsom99Ds43U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• whoa.

Comment

• thats like tall paul when i HS him.

Comment

• good morning sunshines.

Comment

• bah. you guys are boring today. srsly u guys. u guys, srsly.

Comment

• bored here as well..trying to decide what tv show to watch..either heros or the office both are tempting

Comment

• Heroes. Fo sho.

Comment

• I got a new phone yesterday! W00t!!! it da RIZR (can't beat dustin's but who gives a flog it's still a better phone than my $20 boost phone XD )

...what's odd is i get 400 text messages a month...

yet i've already used 312... and the only ppl i've been texting are Jason and my new girlfriend... oh and i sent out a random pic of a big rig on purple neons to a few people...

Comment

• I was wondering who the hell that was haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                      I got a new phone yesterday! W00t!!! it da RIZR (can't beat dustin's but who gives a flog it's still a better phone than my $20 boost phone XD )

...what's odd is i get 400 text messages a month...

yet i've already used 312... and the only ppl i've been texting are Jason and my new girlfriend... oh and i sent out a random pic of a big rig on purple neons to a few people...
                      wtf a new gf and we didn't even see the old one?? playa playa damn I shoulda gone to that anime expo as Sasuke from Ruronin Kenshin =) action action!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                        I was wondering who the hell that was haha
                        Yeah i transplanted my old phonebook to my new one, but basically if you get a 909 areacode on your phone it's either me, jason, or dora ATM.

Originally posted by Em View Post
                        wtf a new gf and we didn't even see the old one?? playa playa damn I shoulda gone to that anime expo as Sasuke from Ruronin Kenshin =) action action!!!
                        lol myspace is your friend. lol i'm no playa they just can't resist my caffeine rush skillz.

and uh... Sasuke is from Naruto... I think you mean Sanosuke Sagara... or i could name all the characters off my head. (AnimeExpo staff does that to ya, lol.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                          lol myspace is your friend. lol i'm no playa they just can't resist my caffeine rush skillz.
                          did you pick up your gf off of MySpace? Where she from? Have you even met her??? LOL

Comment

• i must say you guys in SD had some nice weather this weekend

Comment

• Teh weather was PERFECT this weekend!!! Hopefully it like that all this week. Were you down here this weekend?

I wanna check out the Red Bull Air Races this Saturday. You guys hear of it?

Comment

• yah i was down there friday and saturday..visiting some friends of mine USD

Yah i saw the videos of it online i want to go so bad but unfortunatly i am going to be out of town so i can't see it

Comment

Working...
                                X