No announcement yet.

Hybrid Chat 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool cool. you should hit us up next time you're in town even if its to chill for a little bit before you head back up.

where you going this weekend?

Comment

• i am going up to Spokane, Washington with some friends of mine to visit my friend that goes to Gonzaga University

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
        did you pick up your gf off of MySpace? Where she from? Have you even met her??? LOL
        Actually i met her off of a different online forum for japan culture fanatics. especially the import car and the anime sections.

SHe's from Michigan, but she is on and off in LA area. My ex (which is still very cool friends with me) lives in SD.

come to think of it, i pick up girls at the forum i'm at, but then end up getting to know them more off of myspace and facebook. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
          i am going up to Spokane, Washington with some friends of mine to visit my friend that goes to Gonzaga University

weeeeeeeeerd. traveling man...

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
          Actually i met her off of a different online forum for japan culture fanatics. especially the import car and the anime sections.

SHe's from Michigan, but she is on and off in LA area. My ex (which is still very cool friends with me) lives in SD.

come to think of it, i pick up girls at the forum i'm at, but then end up getting to know them more off of myspace and facebook. lol.

Ex girlfriend in SD??? ...and we've never met her?!?!?? wtf Pepper. you suck. So...with this Michigan girl...whens the last time you guys saw each other? We want pictars!!!111 ...but no man thongs lol

Comment

• pepper doesn't partake in pre-marital sex. lol

Comment

• lol

Comment

• hidey ho neighbros

Comment

• quick question for you SD guys.. I am going to be flying out of the airport in SD and was wondering how busy it can get heading to the airport at around 6:30-7pm

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                    hidey ho neighbros
                    sup mai neighroz.

Comment

• imo pretty busy meng
                      youre gonna hit traffic carlsbad-encinitas area all the way down to del mar then traffic resumes at ucsd area

Comment

imo pretty busy meng
                        youre gonna hit traffic carlsbad-encinitas area all the way down to del mar then traffic resumes at ucsd area
                        Ok what about from USD area cause i will be there all afternoon

Comment

• not bad at all...USD is right next to the airport. You could take side streets there if you wanted to. But the freeway from USD to the airport exit shouldn't be bad at all...especially if you're flying out that late.

Comment

imo pretty busy meng
                            Hes at USD...thats right next to the aeropuerto.

Dont listen to Ben. He lives in Oceanside. They don't even consider themselves part of San Diego County.

Comment

• awsome thanks i am never sure about flying out of newports if i need to leave really early for traffic

Comment

• ...but youre at USD not UCSD right?

Comment

Working...
                                X