No announcement yet.

Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im working on hooked on phonics. its working very slowly.
    i bought hooked on phonics just so i could learn to read for this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
      im working on hooked on phonics. its working very slowly.
      i bought hooked on phonics just so i could learn to read for this forum.
      u don't need hooked on phonics.

i can't even tell the difference between acetaminophen and aspirin.

i know the difference between acetylene and acetone though.

Comment

• ive sat through many a boring lecture and lab study to know the difference between certain drugs.
        and i still find time to study my hooked on phonics.

Comment

• lmao wtf??

Comment

• What? Illiteracy is still a large problem for many people. some people, as myself, are still very sensitive about it
            and Pepper, i hope you know acetaminophen is tylenol lol

Comment

• **YAWN** 28 pages later and im still bored

THANKS GUYS....thanks for nothing

Comment

• i can give you a dildo so you can go and f*ck yourself
                i lubs you Duy

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                  What? Illiteracy is still a large problem for many people. some people, as myself, are still very sensitive about it
                  and Pepper, i hope you know acetaminophen is tylenol lol
                  lol not after a certain # of milligrams it isn't. jkjk. again i have no idea.

gah... i made this super sweet shelf setup on my wall top shelf hybrid memorabilia, 2nd shelf alcohol, 3rd anime, 4th meguiars stuff, 5th japanese souvenirs, 6th shelf more liquor, 7th shelf more liquor, 8th shelf snap-on tools... and then floor is for laundry.

took me all day and like finishing two bottles of liquor from shelf 7. then i realized meds say 'do not take within "X"many hours of alcohol'... 'increases chance of side effects'. lol. dizziness and drowsiness.

Comment

• thats not even smart pepper....
                    but nice way how to set up ur shelves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                      thats not even smart pepper....
                      but nice way how to set up ur shelves.
                      50% of time i'm smart 50% i'm not. yet another reason it took 11 months for me to get in lol.

but srsly i didn't even notice til right now. i took meds before work, came back, then was so messed up from having several promises from my managers broken that i just cracked a bottle and chugged with some calpico, squirt soda, and some chocolate muffins i cut in half and loaded with vanilla icing to make knockoff fluffy oreo's.

...but i am proud of my shelves, though i should prolly buy a hamper for my laundry. x___x

Comment

• lol yea they do sell nice baskets for ur laundry at kmart or walmart...lmao....

Comment

lol yea they do sell nice baskets for ur laundry at kmart or walmart...lmao....
                          i like my walmart.

the kfc down the street has bulletproof windows where you take your order on the counter.

Comment

• oh no way...mine too....to many theifs i guess that wat happens when u live in the ghetto...lol

Comment

oh no way...mine too....to many theifs i guess that wat happens when u live in the ghetto...lol
                              true... jason only lives about 15 mins away from me in the upper IE area, and it's straight up suburbs... but then go to my area and you see imports vandalized often by route-66 fankids and the steel bars on me an' neighbors home windows lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                                lol not after a certain # of milligrams it isn't. jkjk. again i have no idea.

gah... i made this super sweet shelf setup on my wall top shelf hybrid memorabilia, 2nd shelf alcohol, 3rd anime, 4th meguiars stuff, 5th japanese souvenirs, 6th shelf more liquor, 7th shelf more liquor, 8th shelf snap-on tools... and then floor is for laundry.

took me all day and like finishing two bottles of liquor from shelf 7. then i realized meds say 'do not take within "X"many hours of alcohol'... 'increases chance of side effects'. lol. dizziness and drowsiness.
                                please take the time to read what is printed on the bottle. its on there for a reason. someone took the time to print it on there, you should take the time to read it. not only does it benefit YOU, but it makes MY job much easier.
                                and yes, the floor is for laundry. the floor/hanging off the bed/walls. its a protective layer that covers my carpet (i think theres carpet here) called 'permacrud'.

Comment

Working...
                                X