Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao tell em ben

Comment

• lol theres a reason why lots of nurses are biatches. its cuz people dont read the few words on the bottle. and when i used to work at the pharmacy we even TOLD the people whats on the bottle.
      but whatevs.

Comment

• yea i never listened either...lmao i just yea yea yea yea, ok give me my shit so i can go...lol

Comment

• lmao! its ok i do that to. and i say the instructions that way too, cuz i aint tryn to be there all day.
          ish ok. without people fucking up and getting sick/hurt, i wouldnt have a jizzob.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
            please take the time to read what is printed on the bottle. its on there for a reason. someone took the time to print it on there, you should take the time to read it. not only does it benefit YOU, but it makes MY job much easier.
            and yes, the floor is for laundry. the floor/hanging off the bed/walls. its a protective layer that covers my carpet (i think theres carpet here) called 'permacrud'.
            At the time, as far as i was concerned, med = pain relief. correct dosage = good, incorrect dosage = enhanced side effects and more pain.

plus half the print on the damn bottles is illegible... i mean it looks like it was a microfish print of a western 'wanted/reward' sign.

Comment

Working...
            X