No announcement yet.

Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao.....like i said before guys are trouble...thats way im single and loving it....

Comment

• like chicks are so inocent, haha
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• your right...but men make us act the way we do....well other woman not me. i was faithful and he f**ked up to many times. and love is blind so i gave forgave and forgave till it went to far. suxs for him he lost out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
          your right...but men make us act the way we do....well other woman not me. i was faithful and he f**ked up to many times. and love is blind so i gave forgave and forgave till it went to far. suxs for him he lost out...
          Interesting. Replace the roles and U have my life. haha. Congrats, we have something in common.

Comment

• lol is that a good thing or bad?? did she steal money from family, then try to get at the same family members guy??

Comment

• yikes. trouble in general.

Comment

• hell yea that was the last im sorry....he had to go....

Comment

hell yea that was the last im sorry....he had to go....
                  to the left, to the left
                  ..?

so, girls next??

Comment

• hell no us girls are psyco....fuck that...stay single aint got to deal with any drama

Comment

• d-rama. no bueno.

...there are good guys out there. you just gotta separate the men from the boys.

Comment

lol is that a good thing or bad?? did she steal money from family, then try to get at the same family members guy??
                        I'll tell you in person one day. I promise it was worse. Just leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                          you can feel my breasts if you want scott. thats what friends are for

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                            sad but true

Comment

• yea well i aint looking no more....fuck it... if it happens it will happen... but looking for it hell no. its sad cuz i was wit him 4yrs and i dont even believe in love no more....lmao sad huh oh well change of subject.... so getting new headers for my car and exhaust.... woohoo

Comment

• Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                                you can feel my breasts if you want scott. thats what friends are for
                                let me think about it.......

Comment

Working...
                                X