LMAO Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
    then.then..then he told me how worthless i was.
    and i how i cant read good.
    and called me fat the next morning. as i stuffed spam and rice in my face.
    how is this different from every time i see you? This should be like routine already sir!

Comment

thats sad....why do u pick on him so....he sounds like a sweetie

Comment

Timmay. remember. you had muscles. large muscles. and i wasnt SO fat. i was a 265 or 275. i am now a 315 drag radial and damnit i aint tuckin tire.
        i remember it clear as day: i was holding a drink and about to offer you one, when fiery horns spurted from your forehead and you slammed my face into a wall. then you put me in an armbar and suplexed me into the door. i woke up with a bad pain in my nose and you called me fat, worthless, and you told me i smelled like a 14 year old boy's sweaty gymsock over breakfast the next day.

Comment

^like i said.... you sir... need drugs... or perhaps you should lay off the drugs

Comment

omg that sounds funny, but messed up at the same time.....

Comment

hmmm....ha

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                ^like i said.... you sir... need drugs... or perhaps you should lay off the drugs
                then stop F*CKING selling them to me!!!!!

Comment

all you have to do is say no sir.... HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                    Timmay. remember. you had muscles. large muscles. and i wasnt SO fat. i was a 265 or 275. i am now a 315 drag radial and damnit i aint tuckin tire.
                    ...I weigh 134 according to the doc at the hospital i went to last night...

isn't ben in med field anyway? med field = unlimited medical everything?

Comment

134? I HATE YOU.... i was like 150 + ever since 8th grade LOL

Comment

134? I HATE YOU.... i was like 150 + ever since 8th grade LOL
                        i *WAS* 148 like... just two months ago... which pretty much explalins my med condition.

if i don't eat a lot real often, my metabolism starts getting at my own body.

oh and speaking of 8th grade... i still fit in my 8th grade jeans (the black jnco jeans... 'circa 96+ ftw. )

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                          i *WAS* 148 like... just two months ago... which pretty much explalins my med condition.

if i don't eat a lot real often, my metabolism starts getting at my own body.

oh and speaking of 8th grade... i still fit in my 8th grade jeans (the black jnco jeans... 'circa 96+ ftw. )
                          stop loading on caffeine, energy drinks and ramen...start drinking some fat juice and eat steaks hahah

btw get rid of those jnco jeans unless if u plan to go raving w/them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                            stop loading on caffeine, energy drinks and ramen...start drinking some fat juice and eat steaks hahah

btw get rid of those jnco jeans unless if u plan to go raving w/them lol
                            i tried wolfing down some Mickey D's and some potroast a couple days ago and all it did was get me sick, lol. and as for steaks, shiet if i could afford cattleman's everyday you'd see me in a modena instead of a mazda, lolz.

and i'll get some better jeans (I'm not doing of that emo crap where the guys look like they jacked pants from their lil sisters though, that's just creepy).

Comment

wow, pepper you almost down to my size. thats scary....

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                                wow, pepper you almost down to my size. thats scary....
                                hey you never know i might be skinnier.

my family has quite a history of being slender as hell, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X