No announcement yet.

LMAO Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to melrose or something for clothes...no jcpenny and swap meet button-up anime shirts LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
      go to melrose or something for clothes...no jcpenny and swap meet button-up anime shirts LOL
      lol fashions and i definitely don't mix.

i'm clueless in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
        lol fashions and i definitely don't mix.

i'm clueless in that department.
        hence my advice LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
          hence my advice LOL
          lol em, you forget your advice means nothing to someone who'd probably pick out an expensive version of the exact same outfits he already has.

maybe if you pulled a "co-leader eye for the newbie-member guy" then it'd be a different story, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
            lol em, you forget your advice means nothing to someone who'd probably pick out an expensive version of the exact same outfits he already has.

maybe if you pulled a "co-leader eye for the newbie-member guy" then it'd be a different story, lol.
            ill go to the store with u and in return, u can buy me something nice

Comment

are you guys gonna try on clothes together too ?

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                are you guys gonna try on clothes together too ?
                kinda like this?
                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_dyHYuHiMY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_dyHYuHiMY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                Last edited by oo0oolala; 12-02-2007, 09:18 PM. Reason: thanks em <3 =P

Comment

i see a bro-rape coming. rofl.

Comment

LMAO olah that vid was just wrong! LOL!

and shiet you'd never see me at abercrombie. $60 for a shirt i could probably screenprint on from a blank at a shady shop for $15? no thanks.

brorape? i'll just start carrying pepperspray and keep away from the nattie ice.

edit: em i haven't gone shopping for anything since about Feb or March when i bought my T-MACs. ...clothing i haven't shopped for since... mid 06?

Comment

even if you stay away from the nattie ice, chewy, ben and gaurang can find a way to take your clothes off haha

I used to go shopping once a year as well. Budgeting clothes is important, obviously one should'nt spend their money on threads. But clothes go a long way to make u look different and feel different...and in your case, we need to move you away from 'comic book/anime store guy' and more towards 'intelligent, and stylish hapa.' LOL Once you get some fitting clothes; you will be pimpin it big p. epper style, I'll guarantee it haha

Comment

For some reason, as much as i hate 'gangsta' styles, this kind has been tickling my fancy:

http://www.jd-zoot.com/index.php?page=item&ic=15897

http://www.jd-zoot.com/index.php?page=item&ic=17461

http://www.jd-zoot.com/index.php?page=item&ic=15996

http://www.jd-zoot.com/index.php?page=items&cp=555

[EDIT]: and yes i do get what you mean. i dunno, i've mostly been on the lookout for some loose fit jeans and something with like some japanese culture flare to it, like with kimono imprint fabrics and intricate designs like the above pix.

Comment

hey wtf. i like shopping for clothes.
                          Pepper feel free to come along and ...i dont know. come along and chill?
                          we're not trying shit on together though Pepper.
                          style: to each and every person his/her own. PacSun and Anchor Blue have specials on jeans right now, so check it out. Levi's are good too, but the pair i have on right now fit too tightly. The "Barstar" line from Abercrombie (YES goddamnit i said Abercrombie) is a nice relaxed fit, and you could find those online on ebay i think.
                          not really digging those jeans in the links. just imho bro. i dont like too much "print" or design on jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                            hey wtf. i like shopping for clothes.
                            Pepper feel free to come along and ...i dont know. come along and chill?
                            we're not trying shit on together though Pepper.
                            style: to each and every person his/her own. PacSun and Anchor Blue have specials on jeans right now, so check it out. Levi's are good too, but the pair i have on right now fit too tightly. The "Barstar" line from Abercrombie (YES goddamnit i said Abercrombie) is a nice relaxed fit, and you could find those online on ebay i think.
                            not really digging those jeans in the links. just imho bro. i dont like too much "print" or design on jeans.
                            LMAO @ "chill".

Anchor Blue i tend to keep away from as all the clothes i've bought from them before have had shoddy worksmanship and have torn or snapped on me at one point or another. and as far as the linked jeans, JDZoot is more on the japanese yakuza styles and fashions in shibuya. I'm obsessed with kimono prints, but unless you want to get mistaken for a chinpira or low class yakuza or just dress drag as a chick in a nice kimono, it's really hard to come by the fabrics let alone a time to wear them.

some are a bit too much. i'm mainly after the kimono fabric and multi-pockets.

lol once i get my finances in check mid next year i'll definitely hit both of you guys up in that department. ...just don't make me look like frickin' zoolander. lol.

Comment

Zoolander face@Pepper

Comment

those anime jeans are gay...you're not a hip hop star lol and ur just not 'street' enough to pull it off.

Just get regular relaxed fit jeans, nice sweaters, hooded sweaters, t-shirts, collared shirts...

calm down with the 'wannabe' fashion stylo

Comment

Working...
                                X