No announcement yet.

LMAO Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually i was going for the ham and cheese sammich he had.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
      actually i was going for the ham and cheese sammich he had.
      Actually it was peanut butter and honey on wheat. 4 real.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• lmao wtf?? ok oh yea new myspace woohoo, wit tons of pics of car and cats...

Comment

• How Croissants Are Made

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM6MPuFGSms&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hM6MPuFGSms&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
            Actually it was peanut butter and honey on wheat. 4 real.
            seriously? i saw ham/cheese.

Comment

• lmao wtf??

Comment

• HIN backkkk in like 05 i was doing my thing at HIN, and i slipped on some spilled liquid in FRONT of Hybrid. i look up and see a halo around Scott's head. "Hey man, you ok?" as he helped me up, with his HAM AND CHEESE sammich in one hand. "Yeah i should be OK" i shakily responded, noticing and respecting the logo on his shirt.

Comment

• lol funny....good first impression

Comment

• No, it wasn't ham & cheese because I had 4 of them, and they were made Friday since I had to put down on Friday afternoon. I only had a bag and not a cooler and it had to last till late Sat night early Sunday. So Ham & Cheese at room temp for that long = bad. Trust me. PB&H it's all I ever bring to a show.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• so does that mean you're gonna bring me a PB&H sammich next time???

Comment

• i dont like peanut butter but i can eat reeses cups....werid huh??/

Comment

• reeses has chocolate, but PB/j has bread. and its usually bigger.
                          i remember one time i made a reeses sammich. that was weird.
                          Scott...PBH next time? yes?

Comment

• hhhhmmmmm

Comment

• i remember this one restaurant i went to that made only PBJ or variants of it. PB Banana, Marshmallow, etc. mmmmmmmmmm.
                              im a little sick of pbj though. in HS football we were to eat 6 a day and finish a gallon of milk. yeeeah. sick.

Comment

• yuk.....in high school i didnt have to do that...swim team yea....till i got kicked off lol wasnt my fault i swear

Comment

Working...
                                X