Consolidation!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
    aaaww dont worry i think everyone goes through it.... just stay confident, and dont be stressed about it... keep your head up...
    i am. besides, if something puts me in the blue i just come here and i'm all smiles again.

Comment

• lmao i agree with that.... i can be so pissed... or upset and i come here and see all these crazy post and i just start laughing...

Comment

lmao i agree with that.... i can be so pissed... or upset and i come here and see all these crazy post and i just start laughing...

Me too!
        http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=830
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

guess whos back to play on forums....
          (uggz told me too lmao)
          so someone had to TELL you to come back and play?
          hm. -1 for the probie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
            i am. besides, if something puts me in the blue i just come here and i'm all smiles again.
            until we start talking about you again

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
              until we start talking about you again
              well... can't say i didn't deserve it on 'the pic'. it's why i no longer do truth or dare. stuff always comes back to haunt you.

Comment

• lol scott come on .....
                -1 for me yea right ben.... i get busy and plus ugz said he missed me aawww...
                already starting to talk about me...go ahead trust me ill still stand strong... lol or ill blog it in my emo blogs lmao

Comment

• fine fine...+2 for you. just cuz...

Comment

lol scott come on .....
                    -1 for me yea right ben.... i get busy and plus ugz said he missed me aawww...
                    already starting to talk about me...go ahead trust me ill still stand strong... lol or ill blog it in my emo blogs lmao
                    lol don't worry it's all positive stuff. the only negative was quite fun. (SD CREW ROCKS!!! LOL)

and i like your emo blogs. helps you get out frustration and helps others get to know you better

Comment

• yea but i dont want people thinking im always like that... im not... im a cool chill person... yea the SD crew are kool... so whos a holding a new yr party?? lol jk but change of subject... ill be going to SF for the JDM car show... im so excited... have to see what im up against... hurray...

Comment

yea but i dont want people thinking im always like that... im not... im a cool chill person... yea the SD crew are kool... so whos a holding a new yr party?? lol jk but change of subject... ill be going to SF for the JDM car show... im so excited... have to see what im up against... hurray...
                        lol we know you're not. well... gotta hang out with you more to be sure.

besides as far as i'm concerned, you're not the emo one. Mr.Ihave2girlscuzicantchoosewhichoneimsoconfuzled is the emo one.

and i might go. all depends on job (which i don't have yet lol).

Comment

• Dont trip your'll get a job... keep pushing... lol i agree with first statement...

Comment

• have fun in Norcal. I will not be able to make it

Comment

• sorry!! ill bring you back something may be a shirt lol jk

Comment

• random: I opened up this bag of rice today thinking i'd get to put my new ricecooker to good use... then i saw these black thingies everywhere as i washed the rice. they didn't move so i thought they were burnt rice til i emptied the bag in a clear bowl and saw they move...

old rice = lotsa bugs. no escape.

back on topic = can't do a new years' party but i figure next week rowland heights? pitchin' the idea to a few ppl first though. but i want boba and to see who is better at music/body coordinated games = me or gabe?

Comment

Working...
                                X