No announcement yet.

Consolidation!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most people will pay a lot for top tier ...kittens... yes... kittens... .
    Last edited by Pepper; 12-24-2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• hmmmm.... interesting... edit? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pepper View Post
        Most people will pay a lot for top tier ...kittens... yes... kittens... .
        yes Pepper. sad but true. there are some very lonely people out there who would be willing to spend money on some p...a kitty..for company

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
          yes Pepper. sad but true. there are some very lonely people out there who would be willing to spend money on some p...a kitty..for company
          someone wanna buy me a kitty? heheh

Comment

• dude wha? cant get overseas kitty?

Comment

• omg i found my car online at pomona...lol all the way in the back but hey it was still in the pic lol, sad thing is i guess a guy was lookig at it and they got his a** sticking out lmao...

http://www.tunerzine.com/view_covera...na-2007-part-2

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                dude wha? cant get overseas kitty?
                haha too easy

Comment

• well then, whats the point of paying for overpriced US p...er..kitty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                    Should have stayed at DoubleTree. Unlimited amount of hot, ovenfresh Chocolate Chip cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    DoubleTree fresh chocolate chip cookies =

Comment

• btw, is this the new chat thread? if so:

1. shouldn't the previous chat thread be locked so as to not go back and forth as the founder of this thread had intended?

2. i can lurk every once in a while and see what you guys are talking about?

Comment

• U can lurk, we have nothing to hide.

PS. Yeah, U remember the Double Tree!! hahahahahaa
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

• i tried to make this a thread where everyone went too... unfortunately ...... they dont follow the deeker like they follow you ms hahaha..... hangook vageen > hangook deeker

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy
                            well then, whats the point of paying for overpriced US p...er..kitty?
                            good point ben...haha...looks like I might have to stay here longer than anticipated in order to get my share of kittens

Originally posted by GRACE_I_AM View Post
                            btw, is this the new chat thread? if so:

1. shouldn't the previous chat thread be locked so as to not go back and forth as the founder of this thread had intended?

2. i can lurk every once in a while and see what you guys are talking about?
                            lurk all you want! lol and I tried to use ur chat thread for off-topic things, but you shoulda known already that this forum is the pinnacle of off-topic/thread-jacking/randomness haha so I dont think that there is a point in locking your thread since I know people will still be using it here and there

Comment

• eventually the site will get bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X