Clear All

• the TICKLE me elmo?

Comment

• yes tickle me lol elmo i mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
        yes tickle me lol elmo i mean
        suuuuure... *nudge nudge* lol.

i just saw this ep. of mad tv where big bird gets bird flu and kills almost all the sesame street characters except for elmo. (though i believe he died at the end... i was tired and couldn't think clearly like always).

Comment

• it scared the shit outta me when i found out the elmo vibrated.

Comment

• lmao elmo is cute. yea the vibrating was outta hand... lol i have a dog named stitch and lilo...idk wat that has to do with anything but im tired and bored... so yea

Comment

• so wait you had a dog named stitch AND lilo or two separate dogs?
              i remember one night in middle school; my older sister brought some dude home and all i heard in her room was that damn tickle me elmo. man. those two must have really liked elmo.

Comment

• no lol two separate dogs...
                wow i wonder wat they did wit that elmo...lol oh wow...

Comment

• i'd rather keep telling myself that they played Sesame Street all night. thats it. nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                    it scared the shit outta me when i found out the elmo vibrated.
                    scared the flying f*ck out of me when i saw that TMX can move around and vibrate... then it shocked me even more ppl were buying them for $150 markups last xmas.

laaaast xmas... i gave you elmooooo... the very next day, you sold it on ebay...

thiiiis yearrr to save me from teeears i'll give it to someone less foooortunaaaaaate...

Comment

• lmao i remember that shit...it was so hard to find those damm elmos...now u can get them anywhere...
                      fuck that i had to go to so many stores cuz my little sister wanted one so bad... it aint happening this yr...she can settle for something easy lol

Comment

lmao i remember that shit...it was so hard to find those damm elmos...now u can get them anywhere...
                        fuck that i had to go to so many stores cuz my little sister wanted one so bad... it aint happening this yr...she can settle for something easy lol
                        oh you mean like an xbox 360 or a 80gig ps3?

if i sit on your lap and say i'm good this year will you get me one?

Comment

• hhhmmm maybe....naw she already got a xbox 360... i might get her the ddr for the 360

Comment

• we can both play lol good exercise

Comment

we can both play lol good exercise
                              you vs me vs gabe vs naughty nurse nolasco.

Comment

• wtf?? ok im down..but i dont do the hard shit...i gotta feel the beat...ya know?? light for me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X