• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
    I'll bet you say that to all the guys.
    loooooooooooooooool zing!

Comment

lol you guys are crazy,,,, what was her turbo brand? or was their even a turbo on their. why did they go from TURBO to ITB's isn't TURBO's usualy faster since it's forced air? and theirs another celica out their with ITB's PLUS a TURBO. it's blue and silver. He even said he's the first to have ITB's and TURBO.

i guess they all say THEY ARE THE FIRST in the U.S. lol

Comment

if that's the case i'm really going to stick to my plan on throwing a K20 in my celica so i can be the first!
        Last edited by cTAC671; 12-05-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
          I'll bet you say that to all the guys.
          wow i didnt even catch that lol

didnt DansToy build Ivan/Theresa's ITBs?

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
            wow i didnt even catch that lol

didnt DansToy build Ivan/Theresa's ITBs?
            DansToy? is that a shop? wait yes it is looked it up it's in SANTA FE CA
            Last edited by cTAC671; 12-05-2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cTAC671 View Post
              if that's the case i'm really going to stick to my plan on throwing a K20 in my celica so i can be the first!
              seen it.

Comment

DansToy? is that a shop? wait yes it is looked it up it's in SANTA FE CA
                to clarify...

Yes their ITB assembly is from Danstoys but i dont think Dan was the one who actually worked on it and completed the work. Dont ever go to danstoys unless if u have an arm and leg to spend along with a lawyer...lol

imo ITB's and turbo is over-rated. Good for show but seriously....do u need that to drive? Nah, just show. Ever heard of a turbo itb car winning any race series? nah...just for show. I can't ever be proud of a slow car that just looks fast lol. (If it doesnt work = rice.)

And no they didn't actually have it turbo charged; thats why everyone is joking about their interfooler.

p.s. it was Theresa's car, but they're married so I guess its both their cars.

p.s.s. K20's are a waste of money unless if u want to race them!!! =)

Comment

Guess whats going into my ride. Nissan Pulsar GTi-R...stock ITB's and a T28. kthnxbye.

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                    Guess whats going into my ride. Nissan Pulsar GTi-R...stock ITB's and a T28. kthnxbye.
                    the GTi-R comes with stock itbs?

if its made for ur car, then of course its a sensible mod

Comment

another celica out their with ITB's PLUS a TURBO. it's blue and silver. He even said he's the first to have ITB's and TURBO.

i guess they all say THEY ARE THE FIRST in the U.S. lol
                      that's pete's celica from eastcoast/midwest, engine work all done @ the place in socal during its down-time last year after my car went on the tour; it's the first itb+turbo on your generation celica, but not the first on toyota (the fab guy that did the work has it on his 86 Levin with the 3S motor).

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                        still waiting Uggz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                          seen it.

Someone already threw a K20 into their celica in my GEN8 model? aww SHUCKS i wanted to be the first! aww man , any pics? i have a RSX TYPE-S sitting out front with a back end that can't be straightened out.

Comment

that leaves me with one trick up my sleeve to show off at HIN SEATTLE it's just the matter of time now, trust me i'm pretty sure TEAM HYBRID would be impressed, it's my calab between VIP/PERFORMANCE import tuned. Damm i would be impressed if i can do it in 6-7 months since i'm doing all the painting,body mods, and installing i'ma break it down smooth. man it sucks when my car sits in a shop getting tuned. leaves me with nothing to do till i get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                              to clarify...

Yes their ITB assembly is from Danstoys but i dont think Dan was the one who actually worked on it and completed the work. Dont ever go to danstoys unless if u have an arm and leg to spend along with a lawyer...lol

imo ITB's and turbo is over-rated. Good for show but seriously....do u need that to drive? Nah, just show. Ever heard of a turbo itb car winning any race series? nah...just for show. I can't ever be proud of a slow car that just looks fast lol. (If it doesnt work = rice.)

And no they didn't actually have it turbo charged; thats why everyone is joking about their interfooler.

p.s. it was Theresa's car, but they're married so I guess its both their cars.

p.s.s. K20's are a waste of money unless if u want to race them!!! =)
                              ohhh i definatley want to race mine once in a while to back up what i put my money into!!

Comment

trust me i'm pretty sure TEAM HYBRID would be impressed, it's my calab between VIP/PERFORMANCE import tuned. Damm i would be impressed if i can do it in 6-7 months since i'm doing all the painting,body mods, and installing i'ma break it down smooth.
                                I have yet to be impressed for a very long time, not even impressed of my own cars (hence the multiple evolutions in one of them) nor the vehicle builds I've heavily involved with in the past; reason is simple, if I've more time, I could've done better. Matter in fact, I've never had the leisure of having 6-7 months in building a car; therefore I hope while we're looking forward on the progress of your vehicle, the result will live up the hype as I expect it to exceed mine. G'luck.

p.s. Celica is not VIP because it is not a VIP-platform car, but I've yet to see anyone modify the vehicle with the influence of VIP-style, another aspect I'm looking forward to see from your statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X