No announcement yet.

Thoughts On Flat Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yea some people cant afford it so they rock the flat black, but no offense to anyone, cuz im half mes, but its usually mex....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
      lol yea some people cant afford it so they rock the flat black, but no offense to anyone, cuz im half mes, but its usually mex....lol
      I don't mind flat black if they use a black basecoat then shoot clear as a stencil to use the gloss as part of an intricate design, but when it's all pretty much like primer, everyone will look at it as nothing more than 'work in progress'.

the 'primer style' started in the 60s and ended in the 60s... hopefully it shall stay that way but apprently it hasn't. (i just really really really don't like the look.)

Comment

*agrees with pepper*

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
          *agrees with pepper*
          *egoboost*

Comment

*blushes*

Comment

come to think of it... a lot of my fellow chevy and ford guys have primered their cars but then shot clearcoats on them...

and yay. blushing is awesome.

Comment

lmao

Comment

wooooow what the cheese did i drink lolz...

i'm like... dizzy and ditzy.

and i'm starting to say 'like' in uncalled-for situations... not good.

Comment

OK, thats good for one night Pepper. You started off good, but you were getting weird again. 1 step at a time man.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

hmm anyone know where to get some flat black spray cans? xD i wanna spray my front bumper...

Comment

Originally posted by HachiPower View Post
                        hmm anyone know where to get some flat black spray cans? xD i wanna spray my front bumper...
                        compton lol

Comment

there are some flat black spray cans on sale in home depot around my area for 99 cents. i got one for painting my computer case lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                            OK, thats good for one night Pepper. You started off good, but you were getting weird again. 1 step at a time man.
                            thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                              I don't mind flat black if they use a black basecoat then shoot clear as a stencil to use the gloss as part of an intricate design, but when it's all pretty much like primer, everyone will look at it as nothing more than 'work in progress'.

the 'primer style' started in the 60s and ended in the 60s... hopefully it shall stay that way but apprently it hasn't. (i just really really really don't like the look.)
                              lmao its gonna happen more than you want it to. ive seen some older rides with that look and it just goes with them; but seeing a CRX with half done primer or other people trying to IMITATE that 'flat black/color' look is just bad.

Comment

flat black ftl

Comment

Working...
                                X