so in love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO you guys are crazy...
    lol hes not buggin him, we are trying to work things out... but yes things shouldnt been posted here he kinda walked into that one... uggz idk what to say to that one, where was i when i said "yes", but ok... lol tim, you got a girl so you got enough loving there, shes cute too... and she didnt want to drink with me , and she alittle quiet. and pepper i dont bitch slap no one unless they piss me off... lol and it takes alot for me to get mad...

Comment

judy refused to drink? i dont believe that lol

Comment

i never said she refused she just kinda walked away... lol i guess cuz she didnt know me that well...its kool..next time

Comment

haha ok... i was gonna say... she never refuses to drink lol

Comment

I trust your judgment so i won't get into anything you don't want me poking my head into... but just know that imo, there is nothing to work out. you know what i think of this guy in your blog and i know you can do waaaaaaay better.

How about we all organize another get-together to take our minds off of things?

Comment

hell yea im down... we should all crowd tims house since ben does it anyway... he practically lives there lol ..... BBQ.... ill bring patron and my camera hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                uggz idk what to say to that one, where was i when i said "yes", but ok...
                you used my sweater as your blanket therefore it qualifies you as my girlfriend

Comment

lmao oh yea it did fit as a blanket... lol im so short

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                    hell yea im down... we should all crowd tims house since ben does it anyway... he practically lives there lol ..... BBQ.... ill bring patron and my camera hehe
                    i just need to know when

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                      i just need to know when
                      let's plan in the priv. forums. i wouldn't want like 3 diff. parties goin' on in the same weekend lol.

Comment

to private it is...

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                          ^ LOL

no love for me duy?
                          i would but why go out for beef shank when you have filet mignon at home. plus thats y i heart ugz...he dont care what grade meat i am...he'll gobble me up any ways....i heart you ugz

Comment

wait i thought nevermind

Comment

Working...
                            X